March 2018: What's On Sale This Month? Hair, Bath, Beauty

kupenda

What do you use it with?

I haven’t purchased recently but in the past I used it as both a leave in conditioner and a deep conditioner. As a leave in, which was my preferred method, I applied it on damp hair in small sections and raked it through to the ends. Then I would twist and let it air dry overnight for a twist out the next day. It behaved very much like an oil moisturizer (think Pink lotion, not ORS Olive Oil) and kept my hair shiny for at least or three days without needing to be re-wet. A simple twisting at night without extra product (except on my ends) kept my hair happy.

Ugh. Lemme go back to the site. I just wanna look :bookworm2:

kupenda

I ordered from them on Feb. 27th and haven't received my package either. I have sent an email and sent another today but haven't heard back from them at all. I sent a message/dispute through paypal today. I have bought from this company several times and never had a problem. But some type of response from them would be the right thing to do but to not response at all. No I'm not about that. Decided not to wait any longer and got paypal involved.

Any update on your order? PayPal is refunding my money. I never got any response from Bee Mine. So disheartening

kupenda

I never got a response from Bee Mine either after several attempts. PayPal is refunding my money as well.

The money has made it back and PayPal sent a survey. But I’m concerned about Bee Mine. What could be going on?? Why have a sale and then ignore customers? I hope there wasn’t a family emergency or anything. I used to love their sulfur serum and Deja’s hair cream (I think that was the name).

ladybevy

The money has made it back and PayPal sent a survey. But I’m concerned about Bee Mine. What could be going on?? Why have a sale and then ignore customers? I hope there wasn’t a family emergency or anything. I used to love their sulfur serum and Deja’s hair cream (I think that was the name).

I have no idea what is going on. Especially for them not to respond to anybody. I have looked on their FB & Insta page and alot of people are complaining with no response back. I used to order for them all the time and never had a problem. I hope there is no medical emergency going on.

kupenda

I have no idea what is going on. Especially for them not to respond to anybody. I have looked on their FB & Insta page and alot of people are complaining with no response back. I used to order for them all the time and never had a problem. I hope there is no medical emergency going on.

Oh wow. Something serious must be going on. Prayers for them and their families.

EDIT: Comments on instagram are saying the website is for sale!