MARCH 2014: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

Pompous Blue

ouidad.com sale. I like the Climate Control Heat and Humidity Gel. I stocked up during their Black Friday 25% off sale.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Annabelle's Perfect Blends (Etsy)

Sale on Leave in sprays, hair creams, and leave in puddings: March 21-23

Buy 2 Get 1 Free.

We can use the code as well. Get it in the vendor forum.

Last edited:

OhTall1

I don't know if this is a local promotion or if it's national, but Whole Foods has Giovanni shampoo and conditioner on sale through April 1st.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Update: The Annabelle's sale will be from March 21-23rd...not the 24-26th as originally stated.

See my edited post.

As far as I'm concerned, the earlier the better. :yep:

Pompous Blue

unclefunksdaughter.com

FACEBOOK

CURLY MAGIC IS BACK IN STOCK AND ON SALE!
Everything is on sale! 10% off all products, including improved Curly Magic, plus free shipping for orders over $50. Sale ends Sunday, March 23. No coupon needed; discount appears in your shopping cart.
We finally have all the curl enhancing power you are looking for, in our improved moisturizing Curly Magic. The hold is the same firm hold you love, but hair feels softer, more nourished, while the fresh scent is very mild and clean.
Your new Curly Magic also ships with a re-sealable cap, along with the pump, for less mess en route and when you travel.
Happy spring and happy shopping!

Angelbean

Via their Facebook Liquid gold is having a spring 20% off sale with code 'spring' no expiration was given...

Jace032000

NaturallyAmari (Etsy)
Is on sale---of course you have to purchase $50 or more to take advantage of it :-/

From the ETSY page:
Let's celebrate our 1 year anniversary!!! I'm so grateful for all of my customers. Use code valuedcustomers and receive 15% off your purchase of $50 or more!! Sale ends 3/28/14

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
Www.beauty.com free shipping on orders over $35

Just got four bottles of kinky curly knot today without paying that shipping from KK direct. $15 for shipping? Is she high? That's insane to me.

meka72

FoxyMango is having a 15% off sale for the entire Soultanicals line with code "FDSOUL". The email says the sale is for email subscribers so you may have to sign up before you can use the code. I think FoxyMango has flat rate shipping of $4.99.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

meka72

This was the first time that I've ordered from FoxyMango. I submitted my order at 1:21 and got a shipping notice at 1:34. The shipping fees and slow shipping (I think I remember reading that somewhere) kept me from ordering directly from Soultanicals.

FoxyMango is having a 15% off sale for the entire Soultanicals line with code "FDSOUL". The email says the sale is for email subscribers so you may have to sign up before you can use the code. I think FoxyMango has flat rate shipping of $4.99. Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

faithVA

tasha5951 posted this in a separate thread.

Just wanted to pass this along….I'm an avid couponer and right now, Target has a coupon for $5 off a $15 hair care purchase. It includes all of their shampoos, conditioners, styling aids etc…If your Target is like mine, they have some really nice ethnic haircare product lines including Mixed Chicks, Kinky Curly, Curls, Carol's Daughter, Cantu, etc.

Anyway,the coupon is a mobile coupon…you just have to text the word "Targethair" to 827438 [Target's text number] and they text you the coupon immediately…

ALSO, Kinky Curly Knot Today is currently on sale at my Target… It's usually $11.99 and it rang up as $10.49!! So, I got 2 bottles of Kinky Curly for $16!!

Hope some of you can use this deal

PS- You can also stack this deal with other target and manufacturer's coupons so, for example…if you use Panteen and have a $2 coupon, you can you that in conjunction with this deal!!! Let me know if you need help with this…I LOVE this stuff!!

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=722567

Pompous Blue

pandorabeauty.com

Good prices on their website - 35% off a lot of items. I ordered Phytokeratine Reparative serum and Repairing Thermal Protectant Spray. My serum stash I ordered July 2013 is getting low and since PHYTO didn't have a 50% off sale in December (like they usually do), I ordered from pandorabeauty.com. I placed my order Wednesday; they shipped Thursday and I received it Saturday.

I've been ordering from them since 2012.