May 2015: What's On Sale This Month? (hair/bath/beauty)

gorgeoushair

I'm really glad that you're having good experiences with this vendor because I haven't had that particular privilege. Thus far, I've experienced:

- A missing item from my order (that still hasn't shipped out)
- A package where 1/4 of a jar of oil and scrub exfoliant had spilled out on the other items
- A bar of soap that looks as if someone had taken a large bite out of the top (it had a huge V shape in the center)
- An extremely hard Body Butter that required a spoon to remove its contents from the container
- A 3-day wait for a response to my initial concerns that demanded I provide pictures as proof of spillage
- Emails with several fat paragraphs outlining how the butter could not be as hard as I claimed and that my failure to extract it was due to "user error"
- More emails full of fat paragraphs detailing her excellent customer service and lack of complaints; I'm the "only complaint out of 1800 orders"
- After requesting that I give her a call that day in an email, she rushed off the phone stating that she was "busy"
- A trash can full of Bubble Bistro products

Oh wow! Really! Girl u should have posted pics on instagram tagging her and maybe sent the products back. Sorry u had a bad experience! Everyone raves about her products and customer service.

PJaye

Oh wow! Really! Girl u should have posted pics on instagram tagging her and maybe sent the products back. Sorry u had a bad experience! Everyone raves about her products and customer service.

I don't have an instagram or any other social media account. Besides, I shouldn't have to set off a stick of dynamite in public for a vendor to extend decent customer service. I'm not a nitpicky or exhausting customer - I place my orders and pay for them before having a seat to await their arrival. I don't hound vendors or complicate their lives, so why am I being screwed over? I just don't get it.

@gorgeoushair
That's doing too much.:ohwell:

I would file a PayPal Dispute on her: "Items Received are not as Described" and be done with it.:nono2:

I am two seconds away from doing just that. The only thing that stops me is fear of PayPal siding with the vendor (because they like to act stupid sometimes) and me having to throw their asses in the garbage, too. I've swallowed so much BS for so long that this recent issue has become my breaking point. I've had to walk away and not deal with it because I was muttering curse words and vigorously rubbing my forehead. I am beyond pissed off with this nonsense.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@PJaye

You have all your correspondence and all her crazy responses (Including that phone call). :arguing:

So you attempted to resolve this issue. :look:

Not to mention, one of the products spilled and you lost half the contents.:angry2:

With their "money back guarantee" they would be hard-pressed to side with her.

And I would personally be sorely disappointed.:ohwell:

I would take my chances and try it.

NaturallyATLPCH

I'm really glad that you're having good experiences with this vendor because I haven't had that particular privilege. Thus far, I've experienced:

- A missing item from my order (that still hasn't shipped out)
- A package where 1/4 of a jar of oil and scrub exfoliant had spilled out on the other items
- A bar of soap that looks as if someone had taken a large bite out of the top (it had a huge V shape in the center)
- An extremely hard Body Butter that required a spoon to remove its contents from the container
- A 3-day wait for a response to my initial concerns that demanded I provide pictures as proof of spillage
- Emails with several fat paragraphs outlining how the butter could not be as hard as I claimed and that my failure to extract it was due to "user error"
- More emails full of fat paragraphs detailing her excellent customer service and lack of complaints; I'm the "only complaint out of 1800 orders"
- After requesting that I give her a call that day in an email, she rushed off the phone stating that she was "busy"
- A trash can full of Bubble Bistro products

Whoa, everybody rants and raves about this company. She was on my list of vendors to buy from. Now, I'll have to think about it lol...

@gorgeoushair , I probably will place an order for a few scrubs before the sale ends (Sereniti).

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@gorgeoushair

If I take the time to say "I ain't happy" regarding something I purchased from you, as a Customer, you should do everything in your power, to alleviate my unhappiness. (Especially, if I'm a 1st time customer). JMO.

I personally don't feel, I need to take pictures, send stuff back and all that kinda stuff.

I just don't. And I know, some may disagree with that. But I'm not doing all that.

If I hafta' do alladat, I'd rather just settle 'our dispute' via PayPal and then leave you a 'negative' review about the experience I received (which speaks volumes).

But then, if you asked me to call you to discuss my issue, how you gone dismiss me like you too busy to hear me out and come to a mutual resolution?

I Agree, I probably wouldn't throw them away, but they would certainly end up on the Exchange Forum or as a donation to someone.

PJaye

I agree but I think I would.rather do too much than just throw my money in the trash. We know BB ain't cheap! Knowing me, I would have called her arse again!

Sis, I hear you and would have done the exact same thing...20 years ago.:lol: Now, I'm just not in the mood. With a severely autistic and MR son, a home business, prepping myself for an upcoming organ donation and another kid graduating college next month, I would rather throw items in the trash and write a vendor off than work myself into a frenzy while they're off sipping pina co-ladas in the shade.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@PJaye

I Hear Ya' Lady! :hug2:

I've gotten to the point now, I just let PP settle all my disputes.

And surprisingly, even on ebay, with the "Seller Does Not Offer Returns" I've been able to return items that didn't meet my expectations for a Full Refund.

So, if I'm not pleased, I don't keep stuff and will try to work it out for my good by any means necessary.:look:

I hate to feel like I've just wasted money.:down:

gorgeoushair

@gorgeoushair

If I take the time to say "I ain't happy" regarding something I purchased from you, as a Customer, you should do everything in your power, to alleviate my unhappiness. (Especially, if I'm a 1st time customer). JMO.

I personally don't feel, I need to take pictures, send stuff back and all that kinda stuff.

I just don't. And I know, some may disagree with that. But I'm not doing all that.

If I hafta' do alladat, I'd rather just settle 'our dispute' via PayPal and then leave you a 'negative' review about the experience I received (which speaks volumes).

But then, if you asked me to call you to discuss my issue, how you gone dismiss me like you too busy to hear me out and come to a mutual resolution?

I Agree, I probably wouldn't throw them away, but they would certainly end up on the Exchange Forum or as a donation to someone.

Well if the products were like she describe, I definitely wouldn't want to sell them or give them to anyone. I understand what you are saying about the pictures. An unhappy customer shouldn't have to go through all of that. As far as the phone call, she really could have been busy. I just would have asked her if this was a good time or something and just called back. Maybe she doesn't really have experience at handling unhappy customers and messed up orders. Looks like to me she needs to learn.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@gorgeoushair

Items not as Described would be the classification I would use for spillage, missing items, half-filled, slow shipping etc...it's just a category to help you get a resolution faster.

I got that from a PayPal rep.:look:

If I had to contact you and we've gone back & forth via email, phone call etc....I would use that classification as well.

PJaye

@PJaye

I Hear Ya' Lady! :hug2:

I've gotten to the point now, I just let PP settle all my disputes.

And surprisingly, even on ebay, with the "Seller Does Not Offer Returns" I've been able to return items that didn't meet my expectations for a Full Refund.

So, if I'm not pleased, I don't keep stuff and will try to work it out for my good by any means necessary.

I hate to feel like I've just wasted money.:down:

Believe me, I absolutely hate this feeling, too! For the sake of my peace of mind, I HAVE to let things go.

FWIW, due to the nature of my son's sensory issues, I don't have the privilege of talking on the phone at will. So, if someone requests a phone call and I follow through, know that it took hours, if not days, of maneuvering in order to fulfill that request. And, if a person blows their opportunity with the phone call, they're not getting another one. I'm not enduring 8+ hours of tantrums, eye jammies, broken furniture and holes in my walls just to chase after someone on the phone. For me , it's not worth it. Many of the things people take for granted I simply cannot do, and I make no apologies for them. I'd rather throw stuff out and retain my sanity.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@PJaye

What I hate is folks wanting 'proof' of their substandard mess.

If I take time to contact you, then something is clearly wrong.

And if someone has had over 1,800 positive experiences, then that x1 should have piqued her interest to want to know what went wrong and how can I fix it as not to 'ruin' my perfect record.

*rolls eyes & sucks teef*

PJaye

@PJaye

What I hate is folks wanting 'proof' of their substandard mess.

If I take time to contact you, then something is clearly wrong.

And if someone has had over 1,800 positive experiences, then that x1 should have piqued her interest to want to know what went wrong and how can I fix it as not to 'ruin' my perfect record.

*rolls eyes & sucks teef*

I agree, it feels like they're accusing me of lying/trying to swindle them out of some product. Yet, the crux of my disgust lies in this one immutable fact - I shouldn't have to jump through hoops to patronize anyone's business.

curlyhersheygirl

Marie Dean

MEMORIAL DAY SALE
May 23 – 25th
20% off your entire purchase!

No coupon code necessary, discount will be automatically applied at check out

Sale excludes Goodie Bags, Gift Sets and eGift Certificates

Cannot be combined with other discount coupons or coupon codes

Sale ends Monday, May 25th at 11PM PST

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
SHESCENTIT!!!!!!!!! :bouncegreen:

curlyhersheygirl

Take 25% off for Memorial Day

Use code: MDAY25 at checkout
Valid until 5/25 or until supplies last. Not valid on previous purchases. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes or promotions. This offer is subject to alteration, change, or termination by BlueRozeBeauty at its sole discretion at any time. Code can be entered at checkout for discount to activate.

Multiple orders cannot be combined.

No additions to previous orders. Items are made in small batches and packed by Brittany herself, during sales please allow time for processing and shipping.

ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND