MEGA HAIR PRODUCT SALE!!! one-week-only!!!!

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

HAIR PRODUCT SALE!!! one-week-only!!!!

:lachen::lachen::lachen: made you look (PLEASE DON'T SLAP ME)

I know I typically inform friends, members, family etc. about any great hair, beauty (and even clothing) sales in which I am privy:look:

ARE WE DOING EACH OTHER A DISSERVICE?

in this economy (saving vs. spending:perplexed)

particularly those friends/family members/forum members we know are struggling to save money right now

are we really doing them a favor?
or are we increasing their spending?:blush::blush::lachen:

basically, if you are trying to curb your PJ'ism
........ would you still rather I keep you in the know?
:drunk:

Last edited:

westNDNbeauty

we are helping them to exercise the use of self control :) comes in real handy in many other situations in life :)

Last edited:

LushLox

People need to be responsible for their actions, we're all big people here. If you can't afford it don't buy it.

empressri

we're grown. if we know we got bills to pay and don't need to be shelling out $$$ for hair stuff cause of aforementioned bills but we do anyway....we are we really mad at? who's at fault? if i have bills, they come first. not hair stuff.

cause i told SO, if it boiled down to me buying hair stuff and having to pay that mortgage, ill go buy me some $2 lustrasilk, add in olive oil and honey that is ALWAYS at my house and twist my hair with some $9.99 shea moisture stuff from target and put more of my free olive oil on top. and pay the damn mortgage!

i dont get how folks want to be fly and floss with the newest bag/purse/car/dress but talking about can i borrow money to pay rent/buy groceries. like chick for real????

darlingdiva

we're grown. if we know we got bills to pay and don't need to be shelling out $$$ for hair stuff cause of aforementioned bills but we do anyway....we are we really mad at? who's at fault? if i have bills, they come first. not hair stuff.

cause i told SO, if it boiled down to me buying hair stuff and having to pay that mortgage, ill go buy me some $2 lustrasilk, add in olive oil and honey that is ALWAYS at my house and twist my hair with some $9.99 shea moisture stuff from target and put more of my free olive oil on top. and pay the damn mortgage!

i dont get how folks want to be fly and floss with the newest bag/purse/car/dress but talking about can i borrow money to pay rent/buy groceries. like chick for real????

It really is some ignorant mess. I know a woman who said that her sisters limit the amount of food in the house so they'll always have money to buy clothes.