megatek question

so ive been reading threads on megatek and im about to order the rebuilder...tomorrow im getting a sew-in, from what i read i can not put this on my scalp like i would grease i just go and do the same thing every other day, i have to wash it out..will someone please clarify this for me...thanks, what can i expect if i use it like grease. i want to wear my sew in for at least a month

thanks ladies

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
Well I been applying it like "grease" for about 2 weeks now, and I have 1/4 inches of growth! I can't believe it, but my hair is the thickest it's been with a relaxer. I mix mines with rosemary, and peppermint oil and apply it 3 to 4 times a week, and moisturize regularly like I was doing b4. If you gonna get a sew-in weave, then you are really not going to experience the glory it has to offer. Maybe you should get micro-braid instead so you can apply it to your scalp better. Also the negative about it is the shedding, and the inching when you don't use it.Take garlic pills, and wash your hair more offen to aleve the inching. In fact you should start the garlic pills first b4 you use the MT, I wish I did that!

ivyQuietstorm

MT builds up quickly. Not to mention if I leave it on for 24 hours, my scalp itches something terrible. I apply it at night, and wash it out the next morning.