Megatek Users Please Come In Here!

EccentricRed

I know that I have seen posts in the past about this, but I really need assistance! When I looked through past posts, I just saw a lot of posts about ordering it and joining challenges and less about usage.

I have a friend who ordered Megatek to use on his hairline. I was wondering how you all use it, and what products you use it with. I'd love to get your experiences using it.

Please and Thank you! :grin:

JaszyFaye

I mixed my mega-tek with some organix split mender (i think that's what it's called) moisturizer in an applicator bottle. I applied it to my hair every other day and rinsed it out the morning (my hair was in twist).

NIN4eva

I mix mine with olive oil (1 part oil/2 parts MT) and apply to my hairline and nape once per day. Also, when I do my protein treatments I avoid the areas where I'm using MT. It's a serious protein and can cause problems with your strands if you find yourself in protein overload. I've only been using it a couple of weeks.

Opalsunset

I also mix mine with Jojoba oil (Half) and apply it to my hair braided, getting it just on the scalp as much as possible. I use an applicator bottle. I been using it off and on for a few weeks - ran out and reordered last week, so I will see how things go with it from here.

*closer*2*my*dreams*

I use it straight - nothing added. I apply it to my scalp (literally parting my hair and massaging it in like the old school greasing I used to get when I was younger), and then I apply some to the length of my hair. I place a shower cap over my head and go to bed, in the morning I rinse.

paragon1day

I added 2 tbsp olive oil to one oz. I bought the 2 oz size just to try it out and it lasted for about 2 months. I got really good results, like 1 inch in 1 month :=)

I used it 2 or 3x a week and I experienced no abnormal shedding. Prolly b/c I washed my hair 2x/wk. HTH

bimtheduck

I was mixing mine with a little castor oil and a few drops of tea tree and rosemary oil. Applied directly to the scalp 2-3 times a week. I applied very little, a thin layer and it stayed on my scalp until wash day.