MEN WHO WEAR WEAVE-ONS

Nanyanika

Do any of you ladies know men who wear weave-ons, a few years ago, in a ladies hairdressers salon, I witnessed a man getting a curly weave sewn into his cornrows, it was so funny when I walked out of the salon me and and my sister nearly p****d ourselves with laughter
In my opinion it just didn't suit him. Do you have a story to tell about men wearing weaves?

Daughter

UK Blak
LOL!

I haven't got such a story, but I did find it funny to see a brother sitting next to me getting his hair permed... I don't like perms especially on men and that looked strange, esp when he had the small curling rods in...

Men with weaves... it may seem contradictory cos I like men with long cornrows, twists and dreads but I think a man with a weave would be too effeminate lookin'!

pebbles

[ QUOTE ]
den1 said:
Do any of you ladies know men who wear weave-ons, a few years ago, in a ladies hairdressers salon, I witnessed a man getting a curly weave sewn into his cornrows, it was so funny when I walked out of the salon me and and my sister nearly p****d ourselves with laughter
In my opinion it just didn't suit him. Do you have a story to tell about men wearing weaves?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!
Up 'till now, I never considered that a man would wear a weave.

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
I once knew a man that was a hairstylist that wore a weave but it was just on the top of his head. The sides were shaved close. He used to wear that auburn color too! It looked ok for the time. And it matched his flamboyant lifestyle.lol