Messianic Hebrews/Yisra'el/Nazarenes???

Zeal said:
There is a Jewish comminity about 15 minutes a way from me. There is a Synagogue actoss the street from the health food store. It is called Beth Yeshua. I was invited there in 99 by a Rabbi. They believe in Jesus.

Here is my story of how I met the Rabbi . I was in Bible class. I was saying how much wanted to meet a Jew for Jesus. Because it has to be awsome. The whole history thing, they speak hebrew and they love Jesus. An older woman (seasoned saint) said to me, well you know what to do ask your Father and she looked up!

So i did. This was on a Tuesday night. The following Sunday, i atteneded an annual gospel concert. There was standing room only. I had a seat. I looked up towards the the end of my pew. Oh my there was a Jewish guy standing there. After the concert i tlked to him. i told him my prayer. he was like, well here I am. When he told me he was a Rabbi I almost passsed the heck out. When God answers, he answers. he invited me the the service. I have not made it there yet, but I will.

It's funny you say that, I have been looking for a church (Jews for Jesus) so that I can see and know their teachings, I'm about to pray too:) . This thread is very interesting. Thanks Tsiporah for the information.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
kelouis75 said:
Wow! Can't believe I missed this one... I just now skimmed through it but I know why someone out there rated it poorly...

I have one question for the OP... Do you believe that Yeshua, Jesus the Christ came for ALL (Black, white, yellow, brown, red) people to be saved and have eternity with God?

Do not be decieved my sisters in Christ... I find that a lot of what has been discussed in this post is in line with a group called the Black Hebrew Israelites' teachings....

In my mind, this group-- The Black Hebrew Isrealites-- are on par with the KKK...

That's right I said it... The Klan... If the OP can not say yes to this question, then is this teaching/post really of God?

To be sure not ALL Jewish people were Anglo/white... One can tell that just by reading any translation of the ENGLISH Bible.

BUT we ALL have a heritage in the Lord, Jews AND Gentiles who have been grafted into the vine... that means our BLOOD LINE is JESUS/YESHUA.
In fairness, please post what backs this up about the KKK. Either way, I'm not discouraged.

My question is why in the name of Jesus would the KKK support anyone or anything pertaining to Blacks or Jews. They hate both...with them it's all about white supremacy.

There will always be facts in question about any history...why? None of us were there to create or to take direct part in it. However, there is too much here to support that KKK or not, we have a rich Heritage to be proud of as a Black race. Something that the KKK or any white man could ever give to us and neither can they take it away.

"We' do have a rich Heritage. And there are too many missing elements of information of our foundation which has been hidden from us.

I'll add this, if indeed the KKK has any part in any of this, you can be sure that there are more than enough of us to kick them out on their white supremes and take it back and have the full control that we were intended to have in the first place.

"We've' been raped enough of what is ours. The KKK did not create us nor do they make us or define and neither can nor will they re-define who were are in our origins that God so intended.

This is still ours, not theirs and I dare any of them to even think about trying to come burn a cross on my Righteous Bloodline, for this information in this thread still connects me to Jesus and all that pertains to Him.

You see the devil is always trying to steal the credit for what God has intended. Do you really think the KKK can take an ounce, let alone a flea of credit for what is ours by God's design and birthright. If anything they are trying to undermine what God has called us...Kings and Priests of the Lord Jesus Christ. Something that they can never take away.

The issue here is obtaining information. Information that is still Truth and is still "ours". Have you not noticed the mess that the Black church is still in. If anything, 'our' heritage in Jesus has been under the sole control of the white world be it the KKK or those whites who have the same 'supreme' mindset against us, though they do not wear the 'sheets' and hoods.

Yes! We are a heritage of the Lord and grafted into the Vine (Jesus/Jeshua/The Messiah), yet we.. DO NOT LIVE IT! What is it still the white churches are the ones which still flourish and yet we still have 'Store Fronts'? What does it take to keep us out of the prayer lines for rent money, gas and electric bills, and let alone groceries and shoes for our children.

What in the name of Jesus does it take for us as Blacks to get our men off of drugs, homosexuality, wife beating, broken homes, mixed families, meaning too many 'Daddy babies' and Baby mama's and AIDS? What does it take for our education to flourish and to have descent homes and neighborhoods, let alone descent schools and school materials and teachers for 'our' Black children?

Our prayers are still based upon 'basic' survival. Things that we should have long overcome. Why is this in comparison to the whites, be it the KKK or the K's undercover masquarading as our fellow brothers?

The difference is knowing 'who' we are and being proud of it. And not just saying so, but literally believing so, because we have the written history to back it up. "We' have not been grounded as a people. Which is why we are staggering at every wind that blows our way. When and where do we summon up the sails to guide through the waters of this life?

Yes, it should very well be Jesus, but it's not taking the effect upon us that God has intended it to. Anyone can get saved. But Jesus said something to us that is Key: "The poor you will have with you always." Why is that? Why are we still the minority? Minority in and out of Jesus.

I'll put this out there. When it comes to the Church, we are still 'borrowing' Jesus. The white world has made sure of it. Anything we step out to do in the name of the Lord, you can be sure there a white man out there taking the credit for it. In other words, 'we' as Blacks are incapable of doing it ourselves without help from 'them' in one form or another. In their minds, they are lending us not only the funds, jobs, etc., but they are also 'lending' us Jesus.

We don't get the credit for receiving Jesus on our own. Why? For it was 'they' who brought us over 'here' and they had to teach us who God is. Yet, we had Him all along and we have been 'raped' of this gift of knowledge.

Because we don't have anything of ourselves to believe in. Jesus is surely my Rock and upon Him I will always stand. I've kicked the rear end of many a devil and I will continue to for I know my Spritual weapons...and I am use them well.

Yet....as a race, I am still too far behind than God intended for me to be. All of us are. Look at the headlines; the altar calls, the cries for help. Not all of this among us should be.

You may be right, the KKK may have a hand in some of this. But I'll tell you something if they do, get ready to see Blood. For I am not about to be raped of my Black Hertiage ever again. God gave to us...and it has been hidden from us far too long. It's time to take it back and be the leaders in the fullness that God intended.

All in peace....;)

Last edited:

live2bgr8

Shimmie said:
In fairness, post what backs this up about the KKK.

My question is why in the name of Jesus would the KKK support anyone or anything pertaining to Blacks or Jews. They hate both...with them it's all about white supremacy.

There will always be facts in question about any history...why? None of us were there to create or to take direct part in it. However, there is too much here to support that KKK or not, we have a rich Heritage to be proud of as a Black race. Something that the KKK or any white man could ever give to us and neither can they take it away.

"We' do have a rich Heritage. And there are too many missing elements of information of our foundation which has been hidden from us.

I'll add this, if indeed the KKK has any part in any of this, you can be sure that there are more than enough of us to kick them out on their white supremes and take it back and have the full control that we were intended to have in the first place.

"We've' been raped enough of what is ours. The KKK did not create us nor do they make us or define and neither can nor will they re-define who were are in our origins that God so intended.

This is still ours, not theirs and I dare any of them to even think about trying to come burn a cross on my Righteous Bloodline, for this still connects me to Jesus and all that pertains to Him.

You see the devil is always trying to steal the credit for what God has intended. Do you really think the KKK can take an ounce, let alone a flea of credit for what is ours by God's design and birthright. If anything they are trying to undermine what God has called us...Kings and Priests of the Lord Jesus Christ. Something that they can never take away.

The issue here is obtaining information. Information that is still Truth and is still "ours". Have you not noticed the mess that the Black church is still in. If anything, 'our' heritage in Jesus has been under the sole control of the white world be it the KKK or those whites who have the same 'supreme' mindset against us, though they do not wear the 'sheets' and hoods.

Yes! We are a heritage of the Lord and grafted into the Vine (Jesus/Jeshua/The Messiah), yet we.. DO NOT LIVE IT! What is it still the white churches are the ones which still flourish and yet we still have 'Store Fronts'? What does it take to keep us out of the prayer lines for rent money, gas and electric bills, and let alone groceries and shoes for our children.

What in the name of Jesus does it take for us as Blacks to get our men off of drugs, homosexuality, wife beating, broken homes, mixed families, meaning too many 'Daddy babies' and Baby mama's? What does it take for our education to flourish and to have descent homes and neighborhoods, let alone descent schools and school materials and teachers for 'our' Black children?

Our prayers are still based upon 'basic' survival. Things that we should have long overcome. Why is this in comparison to the whites, be it the KKK or the K's undercover masquarading as our fellow brothers?

The difference is knowing 'who' we are and being proud of it. And not just saying so, but literally believing so, because we have the written history to back it up. "We' have not been grounded as a people. Which is why we are staggering at every wind that blows our way. When and where do we summon up the sails to guide through the waters of this life?

Yes, it should very well be Jesus, but it's not taking the effect upon us that God has intended it to. Anyone can get saved. But Jesus said something to us that is Key: "The poor you will have with you always." Why is that? Why are we still the minority? Minority in and out of Jesus.

Because we don't have anything of ourselves to believe in. Jesus is surely my Rock and upon Him I will always stand. I've kicked the rear end of many a devil and I will continue to for I know my Spritual weapons...and I am use them well.

Yet....as a race, I am still too far behind than God intended for me to be. All of us are. Look at the headlines; the altar calls, the cries for help. Not all of this among us should be.

You may be right, the KKK may have a hand in some of this. But I'll tell you something if they do, get ready to see Blood. For I am not about to be raped of my Black Hertiage ever again. God gave to us...and it has been hidden from us far too long. It's time to take it back and be the leaders in the fullness that God intended.

All in peace....;)

Yes-- before you replied I deleted my statement... Sorry for any confusion... I humbly apologize to the OP... She does not seem to be a part of a group called the "Black Hebrew Isrealites".. ..This is a hate group that is diametrically opposed to the Klan. Think-- a black Klan-- They hate whites and jews-- yes-- this type of hatred exists falsely proclaiming the name of Jesus... I jumped the gun, when I thought that she was a part of this hate group...

But when I went back and saw that she said she believed that Jesus came for ALL people, I figured she was not a part of this group (Black Hebrew Isrealites) and deleted my post...

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
kelouis75 said:
Yes-- before you replied I deleted my statement... Sorry for any confusion... I humbly apologize to the OP... She does not seem to be a part of a group called the "Black Hebrew Isrealites".. ..This is a hate group that is diametrically opposed to the Klan. Think-- a black Klan-- They hate whites and jews-- yes-- this type of hatred exists falsely proclaiming the name of Jesus... I jumped the gun, when I thought that she was a part of this hate group...

But when I went back and saw that she said she believed that Jesus came for ALL people, I figured she was not a part of this group (Black Hebrew Isrealites) and deleted my post...

I know your heart :kiss: And with so much to read here, I would have fired the gun.

But I know your heart. I'm still reading and relating scripture as we well should. I'm glad you made your post. I got to 'beat down' on the KKK. :lol: But not you...

Loving hugs.... ;)

live2bgr8

Shimmie said:
I know your heart :kiss: And with so much to read here, I would have fired the gun.

But I know your heart. I'm still reading and relating scripture as we well should. I'm glad you made your post. I got to 'beat down' on the KKK. :lol: But not you...

Loving hugs.... ;)

:lol: I hear ya! Loving hugs to you, too. :kiss: When I saw your post, I was like OH NO! I set off one of the sweetest people on this board. :eek:

Again, I'm sorry to everyone-- especially the OP-- for any confusion...

Shimmie

Staff member
kelouis75 said:
:lol: I hear ya! Loving hugs to you, too. :kiss: When I saw your post, I was like OH NO! I set off one of the sweetest people on this board. :eek:

Again, I'm sorry to everyone-- especially the OP-- for any confusion...

Nawww, it's my hormones...:look: :lol:

You were right to make your post though. Because it raises a question regarding the KKK that someone else may have brought into this thread. Coming from you is far better. Your heart was in your post. ;)

pebbles

I'm glad you guys cleared that up. :)

Tsiporah is not going to be responding to this thread anymore, so anyone who has questions or comments for her should send them to her directly via pm. Don't post them here because she will not respond. Thanks! :)

Shimmie

Staff member
pebbles said:
I'm glad you guys cleared that up. :)

Tsiporah is not going to be responding to this thread anymore, so anyone who has questions or comments for her should send them to her directly via pm. Don't post them here because she will not respond. Thanks! :)
I couldn't let you down.... :kiss: I told my hormones to 'hush'...and to get thee behind me...they're not the 'boss' of me. :lol:

Belle Du Jour

From wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_Lost_Tribes

"The Tribe of Judah and the Tribe of Benjamin joined together to form the Kingdom of Judah and are traditionally considered the ancestors of most of today's Jews. The Tribe of Levi, was assigned hereditary religious duties and did not receive any tribal land. (Genealogical DNA tests link Aaron, a Levite who was the founder of a caste of priests (Hebrew: Kohen, pl. Kohanim), to living males who believe they are his descendants (see Y-chromosomal Aaron)). The remaining tribes (Reuben, Simeon, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtali, Gad, Asher, Ephraim, Manasseh) are considered lost."

Wow.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igbo_Jews

Last edited:

StrawberryQueen

classimami713 said:
From wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_Lost_Tribes

"The Tribe of Judah and the Tribe of Benjamin joined together to form the Kingdom of Judah and are traditionally considered the ancestors of most of today's Jews. The Tribe of Levi, was assigned hereditary religious duties and did not receive any tribal land. (Genealogical DNA tests link Aaron, a Levite who was the founder of a caste of priests (Hebrew: Kohen, pl. Kohanim), to living males who believe they are his descendants (see Y-chromosomal Aaron)). The remaining tribes (Reuben, Simeon, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan, Naphtali, Gad, Asher, Ephraim, Manasseh) are considered lost."

Wow.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igbo_Jews
What's the "wow" for? I don't understand? :ohwell:

tsiporah

kelouis75 said:

Shalom Kelouis,
LOL!! Love you sis! You know something, I do understand you.
Truthfully there are some "Black Hebrew Israelite" group that are full of hate. They got a lot of truth but have alot of hate.
That is what draggs the name "Israelite" in the mud. There are those who accept Yahusha as messiah and accept all people and other who do believe the same and are very off key.
Sister, there are certain truths that have been hidden and has unfortunately not been beneficial to us as a people. As a matter of fact many of our people have died throughout the generations because of many lies that were/are told.
There has been a question asked by our folk and that is why are we always at the bottom? What happened that we ended up this way? Why does everyone else have an ancient heritage they can trace but us? What do our people act strange? Why are we so spiritual?
The answer is soooo simple and it occur in scripture but the churchs for various reasons don't teach it. I have talked with a brother who used to be a Pastor who is now an observant Nazarene Hebrew. (I prefer this term). He says that many in the churches, KNOW this information but refuse to share it with the congregation. At most they will throw scraps. Why do they not share info? Because they will lose tithes and thus their career money.
The information is very deep and Truth is being revealed in these Last Days.
Another thing, The color issue started with Europeans who thought to change the color of the paintings of Israel. Even a scientist started dividing people along colorlines. So since color became an issue we have to address it...even though we weren't the ones to start it.

Let me show a pic:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica][FONT=georgia,times new roman,times,serif]
[FONT=georgia,times new roman,times,serif]Icons in the Annunciation Cathedral of the Moscow Kremlin. [/FONT]​
[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1][/SIZE][/FONT]

This picture is how the Russians thought of us. This was during the 13th-15th centuries(in their eyes the Israelites looked like this in these centuries too!!). The question we must ask is: why did it change? What agenda was taking place?

The answer is in scripture:

Psalm 83 83:1 Keep not thou silence, O El: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O Elohim.
83:2 For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.
83:3 They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.
83:4 They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.
83:5 For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:
83:6 The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes;
83:7 Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre;
83:8 Assur also is joined with them: they have holpen the children of Lot. Selah.
83:9 Do unto them as unto the Midianites; as to Sisera, as to Jabin, at the brook of Kison:
83:10 Which perished at Endor: they became as dung for the earth.
83:11 Make their nobles like Oreb, and like Zeeb: yea, all their princes as Zebah, and as Zalmunna:
83:12 Who said, Let us take to ourselves the houses of Elohim in possession.
83:13 O my Elohim, make them like a wheel; as the stubble before the wind.
83:14 As the fire burneth a wood, and as the flame setteth the mountains on fire;
83:15 So persecute them with thy tempest, and make them afraid with thy storm.
83:16 Fill their faces with shame; that they may seek thy name, O
(Yahuah).

83:17 Let them be confounded and troubled for ever; yea, let them be put to shame, and perish:
83:18 That men may know that thou, whose name alone is
(Yahuah), art the most high over all the earth.

Even though ancient peoples were mentioned, this has occured in ancient times as well as historical times close to us. Some still exist that began the ushing in of a most terrible exile. Ishmael (Arabs) began it, TransAtlantic Slave Trade. Other peoples had a hand in it too.
They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.
Not only did they put us out of rememberance---WE forgot ourselves. The peoples who wanted us out of the land was so that they can have the land.
Some Edomites exist today and some reside within modern Judaism, the other half is Japhetic. Then you have Ishmael and so on.

So the telling of our history is the Restoration of our own people, not reverse racism. It is placing the object back where it belongs. It is like asking that a house be painted red and it is painted red. But the painter decides he wants your house and has an agenda and then paints it blue. you come along and say...NO!..I wanted it red. This is what is happening.

So I just wanted to clear it up. I know what you are talking about and I can't stand them either. Yahusha Messiah came for all people. And any who accept Him and do His commands shall live.

Tsipy

Zeal

This has been a very exciting thread. I am in awe and can barely speak.

I know that I will be up in Beth Yeshua very soon now. In an early post i stated that that I live 15 minutes away from a Jewish Community.

I have been invited to beth Yeshua and never made it.

This thread blew my mind.

CaramelMiSS

My mother went to conversion classes (yes conversion classes but people were asking her why did she need to take conversion classes) and this lady who is from Isreal and who is Safardic (sp) says that the people over in Isreal do not take kind to the Ashkenazis(sp) for some reason. I also met this Safardic Jew who is Spanish and many of them realize that they were once our color but because of mixing with Europe (because of Rome and Greek) they became light in complexion.

tsiporah

StrawberryQueen said:
What is the difference between an Isreali and an Isrealite?

Israeli- A person who lives in Israel (not always a descendant of Israel, it is just like saying, one is an American but not all are Native American)

Israelite- a descendent of Jacob whose name changed to Israel.

Not all who observe 'judaism' are of the Twelve Tribes, the infamous Ashkenazi Jew today(the ones we are all familiar with) is actually from Khazaria. Their people converted to 'judaism' in 740 A.D.

I also wanted to add concerning our people:

Why are we in the state we are in today???? DISOBEDIENCE to the Father by not obeying the Commandments and Statutes.

Deut. 28:58-68 (Read the entire chapter....this part is our punishment below)
28:58 If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name,
THY Elohim;
28:59 Then
(Yahuah) will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance.

28:60 Moreover he will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee.
28:61 Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law(AIDS???EBOLA???), them will
bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed.
28:62 And ye shall be left few in number, whereas ye were as the stars of heaven for multitude; because thou wouldest not obey the voice of
thy Elohim.

28:63 And it shall come to pass, that as
rejoiced over you to do you good, and to multiply you; so
will rejoice over you to destroy you, and to bring you to nought; and ye shall be plucked from off the land whither thou goest to possess it.
28:64 And
shall scatter thee among all people
, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other elohim, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.
28:65 And among these nations shalt thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy foot have rest: but
shall give thee there a trembling heart, and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind:
28:66 And thy life shall hang in doubt before thee; and thou shalt fear day and night, and shalt have none assurance of thy life:
28:67 In the morning thou shalt say, Would Elohim it were even! and at even thou shalt say, Would Elohim it were morning! for the fear of thine heart wherewith thou shalt fear, and for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see.
*****28:68 And
shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

(This is the Slave Trade. Egypt in Hebrew is Mitsraim which means bondage. So you can read the verse as, And Yahuah shall bring thee into BONDAGE again with ships...keep in mind you do not need ships to get to physical Egypt. But the ONLY massive transporting of slaves in history by ships was involving the so-called Africans who were actually descendents of Israel.

"no man shall buy you" .....what does this mean?? In ancient times, one can purchase some one out of slavery. Or you can serve so many years then you are free. In the Western form, in Brazil and in some islands, the slave was worked to death and in North America, slaves were slaves for life and bred to reproduce more.

The scripture about serving "other elohim vs. 64" PROVES beyond a shadow of a doubt that one can be a physical blood Israelite and be of another religion.

CaramelMiSS

tsiporah said:
Israeli- A person who lives in Israel (not always a descendant of Israel, it is just like saying, one is an American but not all are Native American)

Israelite- a descendent of Jacob whose name changed to Israel.

Not all who observe 'judaism' are of the Twelve Tribes, the infamous Ashkenazi Jew today(the ones we are all familiar with) is actually from Khazaria. Their people converted to 'judaism' in 740 A.D.

I also wanted to add concerning our people:

Why are we in the state we are in today???? DISOBEDIENCE to the Father by not obeying the Commandments and Statutes.

Deut. 28:58-68 (Read the entire chapter....this part is our punishment below)
28:58 If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name,
THY Elohim;

28:59 Then
(Yahuah) will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance.

28:60 Moreover he will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee.
28:61 Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law(AIDS???EBOLA???), them will
bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed.

28:62 And ye shall be left few in number, whereas ye were as the stars of heaven for multitude; because thou wouldest not obey the voice of
thy Elohim.

28:63 And it shall come to pass, that as
rejoiced over you to do you good, and to multiply you; so
will rejoice over you to destroy you, and to bring you to nought; and ye shall be plucked from off the land whither thou goest to possess it.

28:64 And
shall scatter thee among all people
, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other elohim, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.

28:65 And among these nations shalt thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy foot have rest: but
shall give thee there a trembling heart, and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind:

28:66 And thy life shall hang in doubt before thee; and thou shalt fear day and night, and shalt have none assurance of thy life:
28:67 In the morning thou shalt say, Would Elohim it were even! and at even thou shalt say, Would Elohim it were morning! for the fear of thine heart wherewith thou shalt fear, and for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see.
*****28:68 And
shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

(This is the Slave Trade. Egypt in Hebrew is Mitsraim which means bondage. So you can read the verse as, And Yahuah shall bring thee into BONDAGE again with ships...keep in mind you do not need ships to get to physical Egypt. But the ONLY massive transporting of slaves in history by ships was involving the so-called Africans who were actually descendents of Israel.

"no man shall buy you" .....what does this mean?? In ancient times, one can purchase some one out of slavery. Or you can serve so many years then you are free. In the Western form, in Brazil and in some islands, the slave was worked to death and in North America, slaves were slaves for life and bred to reproduce more.

The scripture about serving "other elohim vs. 64" PROVES beyond a shadow of a doubt that one can be a physical blood Israelite and be of another religion.

The "scatter thee amoung all people" is soo true, we are all different types of colors as a result to being scattered. Oh and another thing way back in King David and Solomons day Africa was not called Africa some parts were called Egypt and some were called Ethopia but both were greater in size than they are today, and after the Europeans came and started trying to conquer everything Ethopia was reduced in size and is the small eastern country in Africa it is today not to mention it is also one of the countries to either never be conquered or was granted independence first.

tsiporah

CaramelMiSS said:
My mother went to conversion classes (yes conversion classes but people were asking her why did she need to take conversion classes) and this lady who is from Isreal and who is Safardic (sp) says that the people over in Isreal do not take kind to the Ashkenazis(sp) for some reason. I also met this Safardic Jew who is Spanish and many of them realize that they were once our color but because of mixing with Europe (because of Rome and Greek) they became light in complexion.

Yes you are correct. Particularly those of Spain were under the Moorish people (Those African muslims and Israelites that Europeans could not tell the difference between.)

This is why the Ashkenazi 'jews' called some of them ******S (Cushi)! These Sephardic people only LOOK white...lol Think Mariah Carey.:lol: Some Sephardics are just Shemetic but not quite Israel. Some are rumored to be Edomite but observing Hebraic Ways.

But for the most part, many (Israelites) are still of color. There is a LARGE group in the States, Carribean i.e. Haiti, Cuba, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, and South America...and you know who those are!! Then you have those in Asia. So atleast 90% of blood line Israel is of color, the remaining 10% could be of europeaness but they would have mixed. The white contigent does exist but it very small compared to the rest of the world and those of our ancestors who existed before hand!!

But yes there is some hate between Ashkenazi and Sepharad. We would be Sepharad also because some of our ancestors were in Spain during the BlackaMoor times and were kicked out around the Columbus time (1492).

Authentic Jews explains this.

The term Moor, don't let it fool you. Some say it means muslim. it is false because it is a term given by Romans to black people (and Israelites were under this banner) The term Maur- is in Maur-etania, then you have Mor-occo.

Europeans did not physically know the difference between and African muslim and an Israelite. Soooo they were all called Moors. Think of Morgan Freeman in that Robin Hood movie with Kevin Costner.

Last edited:

tsiporah

An added note:

I just wanted to add racism does not just stop because two people of different backgrounds hold hands and sing songs or because they are in the same day care.

Racism stops when the Truth is told. Putting hands together is nothing more than a band aid on an injury that does not heal. Why? Because the root cause has not been dealth with.

In order for the root cause to be dealt with it will take a very skilled surgeon to fix the problem. And most of the time, it is a lengthy and painful process.

Truth can hurt, especially to those who want to continue using band aids.:confused:

But healing only comes to those who want to find the root cause of an illness. They know they will go through pain, but they look forward to the end result.

This thread originally was intended to connect with others like me, but the Father evidently had other plans.:lol:

So to my surprise there were many people who were hungry for Truth (Emet!!) Many now know who they are in culture and are also learning The Ways of the Apostles.

This was not to incite any form of racism what so ever, but there are those who see it in such a way because of life long misinformation. Not necessarily because they are bad people, they could be the coolest folks! Misinformation could be a terrible thing and at times harmful. All of us were misinformation about ourselves.

Misinformation and lies has harmed our people as well as others for many generations i.e. Native Americans.

And if it takes delicate and careful surgery to fix it, then that is what it takes! Just be aware that surgery isn't without pain.

For those of us with mixed parentage.... And that is most of us, we have defined our selves by the parent or ancestor that is non-black but have been ignorant as to what our black parentage is. Yeah, we know "dey from Af'ica" But who are they? What is their language? Who are their parents? Well, now you know. This information should not be taken as a disrespecting notion towards the parent or ancestor of non-black background. Heck half Chinese and Half Italian know who they are!!! It would only be fair for those who only know the one half to have some esteem in the African half.:yep:

Right now today, there are Caucasian people who know this Truth and accept it. Some even teach it.

But when Black people try to teach it, they are shunned by other black people and are often told they are 'racist'. What?! Hmmm....we can be backwards and it really shows the slave mentality that we possess. Hidden cursings will not heal the root cause of illness. Singing Kum Bah Yah will not heal the root cause of color cancer. Forced mixing and intergration won't fix it either. You will just end up with mixed misinformation. THE world needs to know!

Those who claim 'it don't matter' are REALLY misinformed....and blind as a bat to reality.

It certainly mattered to a European scientist who wanted to start dividing man by colorlines that it permeated European society, as well as American and then the world. It is a malignant cancer that needs to be cut out and it starts with the double edged sword of Truth. And it is very sharp!

But now that we know what has been posted, what do you do now? Keep the info to yourself? Share it? Change? Or do we return to our regularly scheduled program in our daily, "As the World Turns"? Do we continue to bippidy-bop to the latest empty minded tunes..and buy them?

Angry or not, these are things we must meditate on for the time being. For there are changes in the direction of wind coming and sooner than you think!

Love you all...even the misinformed. :lol: :p

Shimmie

Staff member
tsiporah said:
An added note:

I just wanted to add racism does not just stop because two people of different backgrounds hold hands and sing songs or because they are in the same day care.

Racism stops when the Truth is told. Putting hands together is nothing more than a band aid on an injury that does not heal. Why? Because the root cause has not been dealth with.

In order for the root cause to be dealt with it will take a very skilled surgeon to fix the problem. And most of the time, it is a lengthy and painful process.

Truth can hurt, especially to those who want to continue using band aids.:confused:

But healing only comes to those who want to find the root cause of an illness. They know they will go through pain, but they look forward to the end result.

This thread originally was intended to connect with others like me, but the Father evidently had other plans.:lol:

So to my surprise there were many people who were hungry for Truth (Emet!!) Many now know who they are in culture and are also learning The Ways of the Apostles.

This was not to incite any form of racism what so ever, but there are those who see it in such a way because of life long misinformation. Not necessarily because they are bad people, they could be the coolest folks! Misinformation could be a terrible thing and at times harmful. All of us were misinformation about ourselves.

Misinformation and lies has harmed our people as well as others for many generations i.e. Native Americans.

And if it takes delicate and careful surgery to fix it, then that is what it takes! Just be aware that surgery isn't without pain.

For those of us with mixed parentage.... And that is most of us, we have defined our selves by the parent or ancestor that is non-black but have been ignorant as to what our black parentage is. Yeah, we know "dey from Af'ica" But who are they? What is their language? Who are their parents? Well, now you know. This information should not be taken as a disrespecting notion towards the parent or ancestor of non-black background. Heck half Chinese and Half Italian know who they are!!! It would only be fair for those who only know the one half to have some esteem in the African half.:yep:

Right now today, there are Caucasian people who know this Truth and accept it. Some even teach it.

But when Black people try to teach it, they are shunned by other black people and are often told they are 'racist'. What?! Hmmm....we can be backwards and it really shows the slave mentality that we possess. Hidden cursings will not heal the root cause of illness. Singing Kum Bah Yah will not heal the root cause of color cancer. Forced mixing and intergration won't fix it either. You will just end up with mixed misinformation. THE world needs to know!

Those who claim 'it don't matter' are REALLY misinformed....and blind as a bat to reality.

It certainly mattered to a European scientist who wanted to start dividing man by colorlines that it permeated European society, as well as American and then the world. It is a malignant cancer that needs to be cut out and it starts with the double edged sword of Truth. And it is very sharp!

But now that we know what has been posted, what do you do now? Keep the info to yourself? Share it? Change? Or do we return to our regularly scheduled program in our daily, "As the World Turns"? Do we continue to bippidy-bop to the latest empty minded tunes..and buy them?

Angry or not, these are things we must meditate on for the time being. For there are changes in the direction of wind coming and sooner than you think!

I'm glad you posted this. Beautifully shared and wonderfully needed.

God bless you, Tsiporah...;)

live2bgr8

We love you, too... :) I'm glad to see you came back... Thank you for sharing your intent...

Information is powerful... misuse of information can be crippling... Abuse of information can be spiritually deadly. Adam and Eve learned the hard way. And there are many people from all corners of the globe who are going to reap a bitter harvest for twisting God's truth.

Most blacks are fully aware that racism is alive and kicking today--even in neo-America. But it's a two way street now.

While working for the American Bible Society, I studied many essays and research articles concerning black people in the Bible. When you get the chance, you may want to check out the Jubilee Bible. It is not a translation, but contains many of these articles.

So, there is not a single doubt in my mind that blacks share in the rich heritage of the Bible. One can read any English translation and know it.

That's why I posted the response that I did... Not out of a sense of "oh, the wool has been pulled over my eyes because I think racism is dead" On the contrary.

Unfortunately, groups like KKK, Neo-Nazis, Black Hebrew Israelites, and others still distort the truth and breed hatred. They take one kernel of information and run with it-- just like the serpent did in the garden.

The reason many of these so called "Christian" or "Messianic" groups pop up is this: They want to say "Jesus, looks like me and therefore loves me and my people the most."

I thought this false ideology was an undercurrent of this thread. I was concerned because it's easy to get distracted with earthly things which range the gamut from material and political to fleshly, personal and lustful.

IMO, only one thing should resound in a believers mind. It will tune out all temporal things and rise above the static:

Jesus loved us so much that he died and was resurrected for our sins.

There is a reason Jesus came when he did-- no cameras, movies, voice recordings. God knew his physical appearance would be a stumbling block for many. It was a stumbling block then. And it still is...

Just think about the reaction to the A&E (history channel??) special that was done a few years back. People were up in arms when forensic scientists revealed their speculations of a thick haired, short in stature, slightly rotund, darker skinned, rough looking Jesus.

According to their calculations, he didn't look anything like the Renaissance paintings. However, he didn't look like Shaka the famous Zulu Warrior king, Fredrick Douglass, W. E. B. Du Bois, Shemar Moore, Sidney Poitier, Harry Bellefonte, Denzel Washington, or Tyson Beckford either.

The Bible, which should be our final authority, has very few earthly descriptions of Jesus:

"He had no form or comeliness that we should look at Him, and no beauty that we should desire Him. He was despised and rejected by men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief; and as one from whom men hide their faces He was despised, and we esteemed Him not" (Isaiah 53:2-3 RSV)

And

"He had to be made like His brethren in every respect" (Hebrews 2:17 RSV)

We also know, he came from a line of "short and ruddy" people... See 1 Samuel 16:11-12.

In the Bible, there are other heavenly descriptions of Jesus, but he is in his spiritual body at that point.

The fact still remains, both believing Jews and believing Greeks (gentiles) have one bloodline to the Father and that is through Jesus Christ. (see Romans 1:16) No matter what he looked like, he is still our redeemer.

This information has been very entertaining... But as individuals we also have to ask ourselves. What are my motives? Do I hold on to bitterness and past wrongs or can I move beyond them? Do I use this information to elevate myself or esteem myself above others? Or do I ponder upon it and continue to keep my eyes on the eternal prize?

We can only control the way we think-- not the way others do....

What would Y'shua Do?

tsiporah said:
An added note:

Last edited:

tsiporah

Well the best scriptures I know of come from:

The Scriptures It replaces the hebraic thinking that was taken out as well as the Hebrew names.

Let me clarify something off the bat here:

1. Not all those who call themselves 'Black Hebrew Israelites" are racist. Some can run with a point but not all.
  2. According to ancient historians who saw the Israelites themselves, they were of African typing (I will have quotes later, short and ruddy can be quite nebulous and ften abused to state that they were not African looking)
  3. This thread was not to be entertaining, but informative.
  4. I have no personal motives.....maybe the Father does.
  5. I am not trying to uplift myself.
I have already made the point several times, in more ways than one that yes, we are one Romans 11. But PLEASE do not negate the fact that there is still misinformation that needs to be handled. And if someone has the information to share then albeit, it should be done.

I did not come on here to impress or to be a know it all or to 'segregate'.

It is all part of the Restoration of ALL matters.

This may seem new to many but there are those who are benefiting.

But what we must admit is that there are things that have been taught that aren't so. Or simply a lack of teaching.

What Would Yahusha Do? Tell the Truth.

If there is one thing I do many years ago is that I got on my knees and prayed and asked for Truth. We can not always assume that the ways we walk in is the path that the Father wants us on.

In the last days Yahuah is bringing up His people and this is happening.

Zec 2:11
2:11 And many nations shall be joined to
in that day, and shall be my people: and I will dwell in the midst of thee, and thou shalt know that
of hosts hath sent me unto thee.

Zec 8:22-23
8:22 Yea, many people and strong nations shall come to seek
of hosts in Jerusalem, and to pray before
8:23 Thus saith
of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that Elohim is with you.

tsiporah

Quotes:

Gerald Massey, English writer and author of the book, Egypt the Light of the World, wrote, "The dignity is so ancient that the insignia of the Pharaoh evidently belonged to the time when Egyptians wore nothing but the girdle of the Negro." (p 251)

Sir Richard Francis Burton, a 19th century English explorer, writer and linguist in 1883 wrote to Gerald Massey, "You are quite right about the "AFRICAN" origin of the Egyptians. I have 100 human skulls to prove it." Scientist, R. T. Prittchett, states in his book The Natural History of Man, "In their complex and many of the complexions and in physical peculiarities the Egyptians were an "AFRICAN" race (p 124-125).

The Program was called 'THE COMPLETE JESUS'. Dr. Mark Goodacre (pictured) stated, it would have been hard for Yahshuah to hide among the Egyptians, if he didn’t look like the Egyptians. He was making the point that Yahshuah could not have been a man of white hue. He admitted in the program that Yahshuah was a dark /black skinned man.

HERE IS HIS EXACT QUOTE FROM THE PROGRAM ENTITLED THE COMPLETE JESUS.
“Now it’s very unlikely that Jesus would have been able to be HIDDEN in Egypt, if he had a very different color of SKIN from the people in Egypt.” He also made mention that the Israelites of the first to third centuries wore their hair in Afro's, and wore short crop black beards. This is only the tip of the iceberg, you can't hold down the truth.

tsiporah

Now for the ANCIENT historians with sense:

• According to Tacitus, these Yahudites are rumored to be a race of Ethiopian origin. .
    [*]According to Tacitus, it was rumored that the cities they founded were called "the Hebrew country."
    [*] According to Tacitus, these people were "the most degraded out of other races."
------The Beginning----------
Tacitus' Comment:

"Some say that the Israelites were fugitives from the island of Crete, who settled on the nearest coast of Africa about the time when Saturn was driven from his throne by the power of Jupiter.
Evidence of this is sought in the name. There is a famous mountain in Crete called Ida; the neighboring tribe, the Idaei, came to be called Judaei by a barbarous lengthening of the national name.
Others assert that in the reign of Isis the overflowing population of Egypt, led by Hierosolymus and Judas, discharged itself into the neighboring countries.

Many, again, say that they were a race of Ethiopian origin, who in the time of king Cepheus were driven by fear and hatred of their neighbors to seek a new dwelling-place.
Others describe them as an Assyrian horde who, not having sufficient territory, took possession of part of Egypt, and founded cities of their own in what is called the Hebrew country, lying on the borders of Syria. Others, again, assign a very distinguished origin to the Jews, alleging that they were the Solymi, a nation celebrated in the poems of Homer, who called the city which they founded Hierosolyma after their own name.
Most writers, however, agree in stating that once a disease, which horribly disfigured the body, broke out over Egypt; that king Bocchoris, seeking a remedy, consulted the oracle of Hammon, and was bidden to cleanse his realm, and to convey into some foreign land this race detested by the gods.
The people, who had been collected after diligent search, finding themselves left in a desert, sat for the most part in a stupor of grief, till one of the exiles, Moyses by name, warned them not to look for any relief from God or man, forsaken as they were of both, but to trust to themselves, taking for their heaven-sent leader that man who should first help them to be quit of their present misery.
They agreed, and in utter ignorance began to advance at random. Nothing, however, distressed them so much as the scarcity of water, and they had sunk ready to perish in all directions over the plain, when a herd of wild asses was seen to retire from their pasture to a rock to a rock shaded by trees.
Moyses followed them, and, guided by the appearance of a grassy spot, discovered an abundant spring of water. This furnished relief. After a continuous journey for six days, on the seventh they possessed themselves of a country, from which they expelled the inhabitants, and in which they founded a city and a temple.
Moyses, wishing to secure for the future his authority over the nation, gave them a novel form of worship, opposed to all that is practiced by other men. Things sacred with us, with them have no sanctity, while they allow what with us is forbidden. In their holy place they have consecrated an image of the animal by whose guidance they found deliverance from their long and thirsty wanderings. They slay the ram, seemingly in derision of Hammon, and they sacrifice the ox, because the Egyptians worship it as Apis.
They abstain from swine's flesh, in consideration of what they suffered when they were infected by the leprosy to which this animal is liable. By their frequent fasts they still bear witness to the long hunger of former days, and the Jewish bread, made without leaven, is retained as a memorial of their hurried seizure of corn.
We are told that the rest of the seventh day was adopted, because this day brought with it a termination of their toils; after a while the charm of indolence beguiled them into giving up the seventh year also to inaction.
But others say that it is an observance in honor of Saturn, either from the primitive elements of their faith having been transmitted from the Idaei, who are said to have shared the flight of that God, and to have founded the race, or from the circumstance that of the seven stars which rule the destinies of men, Saturn moves in the highest orbit and with the mightiest power, and that many of the heavenly bodies complete their revolutions and courses in multiples of seven.
This worship, however introduced, is upheld by its antiquity; all their other customs, which are at once perverse and disgusting, owe their strength to their very badness. The most degraded out of other races, scorning their national beliefs, brought to them their contributions and presents.
This augmented the wealth of the Jews, as also did the fact, that among themselves they are inflexibly honest and ever ready to shew compassion, though they regard the rest of mankind with all the hatred of enemies. They sit apart at meals, they sleep apart, and though, as a nation, they are singularly prone to lust, they abstain from intercourse with foreign women; among themselves nothing is unlawful. Circumcision was adopted by them as a mark of difference from other men. Those who come over to their religion adopt the practice, and have this lesson first instilled into them, to despise all gods, to disown their country, and set at nought parents, children, and brethren."

tsiporah

I think I have supplied enough evidence to say what is what.

If someone picks it up, then wonderful.

But what people wanted to know, I wanted to be helpful enough to provide some information.

And it should not be demoted to mere 'entertainment'. What I get from that particular comment is a sense of arrogance and non acceptance. Let me know if I am wrong because sometimes a thought can get lost when one does not hear the voice of another. But I felt it was rather off-puttish.

If one sees it as entertainment, then hey, I can do nothing but move on to those who take it seriously. This is not Hee-hee :D funny.

One does not have to comment. As a matter of fact it does not have to be read by those who want to remain where they are.

But you are right Kelouis one does have to question their own agenda and motives.

May be you can start a thread of your own for those who prefer entertainment of the sort you are looking for?:yep: But I will not be responding to any more of your particular posts. Please PM me if you have a comment towards me or what I say. Any posts by you I will simply skip. (If I am being too assuming, let me know. I am a fair person. But I just simply detected an air of arrogance which I did not like coming from you and to be honest I feel very disappointed. )

I still think we need to wake up!

Tsipy

live2bgr8

I don't mean to offend. Like you, I seek truth (and wisdom). Please see my comments in red below...

tsiporah said:
Well the best scriptures I know of come from:

The Scriptures It replaces the hebraic thinking that was taken out as well as the Hebrew names.

Let me clarify something off the bat here:

1. Not all those who call themselves 'Black Hebrew Israelites" are racist. (From Kelouis75: Please pardon my ingnorance, but the ones I encountered while living in New York were racist.) Some can run with a point but not all.
  2. According to ancient historians who saw the Israelites themselves, they were of African typing (I will have quotes later, short and ruddy can be quite nebulous and ften abused to state that they were not African looking) (Yes, I've read many articles about this... Probably not as many as you, but enough to agree that Jesus has been protrayed falsely... However, you miss my point... Does the way he looks enhance/negate any part of his sacrifice?)
  3. This thread was not to be entertaining, but informative. (For me it has been both entertaining and informative, and I thank you. What we do with the information is the next important step. Hence the charge at the end of my statement.)
  4. I have no personal motives.....maybe the Father does. (I was not speaking of you in particular, but of all of believers... That's why I used the word "we")
  5. I am not trying to uplift myself.
I have already made the point several times, in more ways than one that yes, we are one Romans 11. (This is why I have appologized to you. The Black Hebrew Israelites that I have encountered lump all white people with Edom (call them Edomites) and declare them cursed) But PLEASE do not negate the fact that there is still misinformation that needs to be handled. And if someone has the information to share then albeit, it should be done. (Agreed, it should be done with wisdom)

I did not come on here to impress or to be a know it all or to 'segregate'. (After a more thorough reading, I did not think that was your intent. So I deleted my original post. I can see that you are very sincere in your beliefs. However, some people can take true information and twist it for their own gain. Unfortunately, blacks throughout the diaspora have been on the other side of this coin for so long... It can be tempting to use this information, become prideful, and miss out on the essence of Jesus' sacrifice.)

It is all part of the Restoration of ALL matters.

This may seem new to many but there are those who are benefiting.

But what we must admit is that there are things that have been taught that aren't so. Or simply a lack of teaching. (Very true, especially when people try to put images to words. That why Jesus is the "Living Word" and there are no pictures of him.)

What Would Yahusha Do? Tell the Truth. (I agree, He would tell the truth in love.)

If there is one thing I do many years ago is that I got on my knees and prayed and asked for Truth. We can not always assume that the ways we walk in is the path that the Father wants us on. (If you're walking in sincere love, then your walking on the path the Father wants you on.)

In the last days Yahuah is bringing up His people and this is happening.

Zec 2:11
2:11 And many nations shall be joined to
in that day, and shall be my people: and I will dwell in the midst of thee, and thou shalt know that
of hosts hath sent me unto thee.

Zec 8:22-23
8:22 Yea, many people and strong nations shall come to seek
of hosts in Jerusalem, and to pray before
8:23 Thus saith
of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that Elohim is with you.

Last edited:

Belle Du Jour

tsiporah said:

When you say disobedience, do you mean not practicing judaism or not living right in general? And do you mean collectively or as individuals?

Shimmie

Staff member
We love you, too... :) I'm glad to see you came back... Thank you for sharing your intent...

Information is powerful... misuse of information can be crippling... Abuse of information can be spiritually deadly. Adam and Eve learned the hard way. And there are many people from all corners of the globe who are going to reap a bitter harvest for twisting God's truth.

Most blacks are fully aware that racism is alive and kicking today--even in neo-America. But it's a two way street now.

While working for the American Bible Society, I studied many essays and research articles concerning black people in the Bible. When you get the chance, you may want to check out the Jubilee Bible. It is not a translation, but contains many of these articles.

So, there is not a single doubt in my mind that blacks share in the rich heritage of the Bible. One can read any English translation and know it.

That's why I posted the response that I did... Not out of a sense of "oh, the wool has been pulled over my eyes because I think racism is dead" On the contrary.

Unfortunately, groups like KKK, Neo-Nazis, Black Hebrew Israelites, and others still distort the truth and breed hatred. They take one kernel of information and run with it-- just like the serpent did in the garden.

The reason many of these so called "Christian" or "Messianic" groups pop up is this: They want to say "Jesus, looks like me and therefore loves me and my people the most."

I thought this false ideology was an undercurrent of this thread. I was concerned because it's easy to get distracted with earthly things which range the gamut from material and political to fleshly, personal and lustful.

IMO, only one thing should resound in a believers mind. It will tune out all temporal things and rise above the static:

Jesus loved us so much that he died and was resurrected for our sins.

There is a reason Jesus came when he did-- no cameras, movies, voice recordings. God knew his physical appearance would be a stumbling block for many. It was a stumbling block then. And it still is...

Just think about the reaction to the A&E (history channel??) special that was done a few years back. People were up in arms when forensic scientists revealed their speculations of a thick haired, short in stature, slightly rotund, darker skinned, rough looking Jesus.

According to their calculations, he didn't look anything like the Renaissance paintings. However, he didn't look like Shaka the famous Zulu Warrior king, Fredrick Douglass, W. E. B. Du Bois, Shemar Moore, Sidney Poitier, Harry Bellefonte, Denzel Washington, or Tyson Beckford either.

The Bible, which should be our final authority, has very few earthly descriptions of Jesus:

"He had no form or comeliness that we should look at Him, and no beauty that we should desire Him. He was despised and rejected by men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief; and as one from whom men hide their faces He was despised, and we esteemed Him not" (Isaiah 53:2-3 RSV)

And

"He had to be made like His brethren in every respect" (Hebrews 2:17 RSV)

We also know, he came from a line of "short and ruddy" people... See 1 Samuel 16:11-12.

In the Bible, there are other heavenly descriptions of Jesus, but he is in his spiritual body at that point.

The fact still remains, both believing Jews and believing Greeks (gentiles) have one bloodline to the Father and that is through Jesus Christ. (see Romans 1:16) No matter what he looked like, he is still our redeemer.

This information has been very entertaining... But as individuals we also have to ask ourselves. What are my motives? Do I hold on to bitterness and past wrongs or can I move beyond them? Do I use this information to elevate myself or esteem myself above others? Or do I ponder upon it and continue to keep my eyes on the eternal prize?

We can only control the way we think-- not the way others do....

What would Y'shua Do?

Excellent Post... :up:

:bump: :bump: :bump: