Michelle McKinney Hammond Books!!!!

RabiaElaine

I don't know if she has been discussed before, but I truly believe that the Lord has blessed this lady with the knowledge and ability to help single and married christian ladies out their with their relationships.

I have read a few of her books already:
If Men are Like Buses, Then How Do I Catch One
101 Ways to Get and Keep His Attention

I am currently reading:
Release the Pain, Embrace the Joy

I plan to read:
The Proverbs 31 Man
Secrets of an Irresistible Woman
What to Do Until Love Finds You
The Power of Femininity

And any other book she writes.

If you haven't read her you should check her out!!

B

Bublnbrnsuga

Yeah, I have read her books, especially the ones dealing with being single. I will be giving them to another single woman since I am no longer single:)

RabiaElaine

Bublnbrnsuga said:
Yeah, I have read her books, especially the ones dealing with being single. I will be giving them to another single woman since I am no longer single:)

Hey B,

Question, do you feel what you learned from those books helped you being content while you were single? Did they aid in recognizing the man God has selected for you?

RE

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
I truly love her books, they were truly a blessing when I was single.

If anyone would like to read them let me know.

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
Shipping shouldn't be much, if you use the book rate. I know I sent two books to a friend in KY and it only cost me like $ 1.60 or something, so I'm thinking if we are exchanging books it would be easier to let the sender pay for the shipping.

firecracker

I am all for the book exchange. I am reading Loving God With All Your Mind presently. I have a few books here as I usually go the library. I will start buying again this weekend. How are we going to start this?

RabiaElaine

Well I'll start a new thread entitled book exchange and we'll do just what LadyR is saying. Have the sender pay for the shipping, since you will be receiving books too.

Look for the new thread!!

czyfaith77

Of all the books I have read about singlehood among Christian women, these were some of the most helpful. What I favored about her books is how she addressed the whole woman and not just her understanding and struggles with her sexuality. I am tired of people thinking that if you are single, then all that is on your mind is sex and how to get a man. I am interested in being a whole individual in Christ. I believe when I begin taking steps to become who I was intended to become , then I can be a suitable mate for someone else. Mind you this come from a person who have read many books and who at one time through her single books at the wall cause she got tired of them! :lol:

thatscuteright

I am very interested in reading here books, if anyone has any copies that they would like to share, please let me know:)

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
I don't know if she has been discussed before, but I truly believe that the Lord has blessed this lady with the knowledge and ability to help single and married christian ladies out their with their relationships.

I am currently reading:

I plan to read:
The Proverbs 31 Man
The Power of Femininity

You are so right about the gift that this woman has. You are so on point. :yep: Thanks for sharing this thread. :up:

OhmyKimB

I am currently reading:

I plan to read:
The Proverbs 31 Man
The Power of Femininity

That's now the Power of being a woman..I read that it is soooo good!!!

My friend's mom is reading it now and she loves it

N

nappysunflowers

According to her website, she is. You all found her books that helpful? That is good to know because I am really at a tough place in being single (being 30 and realizing my odds are getting low and my eggs are parboiling inside me), and any encouragement would be great. If there were two books you all would recommend, which ones would that be?

Zuhus

I just bought 3 of Michelle's book after seeing this thread. I was hurting and I thought....what the heck, I might as well try! I guess by far, it's the BEST investment I gave my soul as a single woman :yep:. She's off the hook! God bless her MIGHTILY

Duchesse

According to her website, she is. You all found her books that helpful? That is good to know because I am really at a tough place in being single (being 30 and realizing my odds are getting low and my eggs are parboiling inside me), and any encouragement would be great. If there were two books you all would recommend, which ones would that be?

That is the most unique way of phrasing this situation that I've ever heard! Well if yours are parboiling, mine is the dozen that has cracks in some of them lol.

I read her book "What to do until Love finds you", and found it very helpful, she has a nice writing style and her words make a lot of sense.