Michelle Obama's Hair

BlkOnyx488

When President Obama began his run for the White house 4 years ago Michelle was Natural, but after he won she became texlaxed I believe

allmundjoi

Ogoma said:
I don't know whether to be irritated or bored that is always comes down to a discussion of it is relaxed, natural, or a weave whenever the First Lady's hair is discussed.

Lol. 'Cause her hair is always (98% of the time) on point and straight. If she is natural I would like to know her regimen (on this here haircare board) so that I can adopt some of her methods. I am a natural who likes to wear my hair straight on occasion and can not get it to stay straight for too long without the fear of heat damage and reversion. For most of us it is that simple. This does not take away at all from her committed involvement in the health of our youth. :)

Ogoma.

SuchaLady

I freaking love my First Lady! And She doesn't wear weave either. I have a hair magazine where she was the featured celebrity and it says she's never worn fake hair in her life.

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
her professional stylist does her hair 24/7. her hair is ALWAYS on point...i don't care if she uses chemicals or not - none of my concern. i just know she and the first daughters always exude beauty, class and approachable perfection.

i am proud to see those qualities in our first African American White House.

Go Mrs. Obama! you are beautiful indeed.

HappilyLiberal

When President Obama began his run for the White house 4 years ago Michelle was Natural, but after he won she became texlaxed I believe

Michelle did an interview during the campaign. In response to a question about her hair she said her hairdresser taught her how to wrap and tie her hair up at night because you know how it is with perms [she said perms], you will wake up with all your hair on the pillow if you don't.

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
Nooooooooooooo! Lol. I read an article on her a couple of years ago referencing her natural hair and her hairdresser. *sigh* I still love her. Lol. Relaxed or natural her hair is gorgeous.

I've always thought that she was natural, too! I could have sworn that I read something about her and the two girls being natural. (I know they are.)

loved

Her stylist is slipping. This is a really poorly placed wig. Sorry in advance for the size.