Million dollar question..

pebbles

ORS Hair Mayonnaise is right up there. I love that stuff. I also love Cream of nature shampoo. I think it's one of the best, decent priced shampoos out there. Nexxus Botanoil shampoo is another good one. I also love the Nexxus Keraphix as a protein conditioner. These products I use regularly. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Now, there are a whole lot of other products I want to jump on, but I can't do that until next month. The torture of waiting!! /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Leshia

*whispering* Pebbles, what are you going to buy???</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
pebbles said:
ORS Hair Mayonnaise is right up there. I love that stuff. I also love Cream of nature shampoo. I think it's one of the best, decent priced shampoos out there. Nexxus Botanoil shampoo is another good one. I also love the Nexxus Keraphix as a protein conditioner. These products I use regularly. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Now, there are a whole lot of other products I want to jump on, but I can't do that until next month. The torture of waiting!! /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Robin41

Ooooh, LD, don't you love Natures Shine??? I think it's supposed to be for natural hair but it works wonders on my relaxed hair. My hubby and I both use it. It's affordable too. Cheap and effective - the earmarks of a great product AFAIC. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

pebbles

Well, Leshia! Since you asked, /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'm going to buy the Elucence Moisture Benefits Shampoo
the Elucence Moisture balancing conditioner
the Elucence Moisture repair treatment
the Elucence lye relaxer, normal strength
the Elucence Mositure Acidifying shampoo
(can you tell I want to try the Elucence line of products?)
I also want to try the L'anza Urban Elements Shampoo and conditioner. I'll stop here before I really go crazy. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Leshia

Pebbles, you make me feel good about myself...I don't guess I'm quite as much of a hair product junkie....I just spend money in general!

LondonDiva

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Robin41 said:
Ooooh, LD, don't you love Natures Shine??? I think it's supposed to be for natural hair but it works wonders on my relaxed hair. My hubby and I both use it. It's affordable too. Cheap and effective - the earmarks of a great product AFAIC. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes girl i love this stuff. If I'm too tired to oil my ends i just spray my ends with it. The shine is amazing. Better than those spray cans that don't shine for s**t. I may add some Essential Oil to it so it smells nice like mango or vanilla.

BRIESMOM

Pebbles, I tried the Ellucence relaxer, moisture balance and the moisture repair. Trust me you will love them. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif They have a great smell( even the protein tx isn't harsh smelling like others)and they leave your hair soft and shiny. Happy shopping /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

pebbles

Hey Briesmom,
Girl!! I can't wait to buy these products!! I'm so excited, my credit card is burning a whole in my wallet!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Allandra

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
pebbles said:
I can't wait to buy these products!! I'm so excited, my credit card is burning a whole in my wallet!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummmmm.....Pebbles. Now tell us. Just when do you plan on buying these products?

pebbles

I'm making the purchase in about a week. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif It's almost time for my touch up and I want to try the Elucence relaxer. Now, you know I have to buy all the corresponding products too! /images/graemlins/grin.gif