Mineral Rich Challenge 11/01 2012 through 4/30 2013

Ltown

Greyland
Hello ladies!
MonaRae, congrats on weight loss

Luv4hair, sorry for the problems, but be safe for you.

I haven't had anything good/bad with my intake. I have definately have had problems with other supplements prompted by lhcf that I thought would be good like spirullina/chlorophyll that others haven't so you have to listen to your body. We all won't have the same results, hair growth, energy, weight loss but the product has nutritional values. Be safe and listen to you bodies ladies!

napbella

The only update I have is frequent urination, not a bad thing since this is encouraging me to drink more water. Not a fan of water :nono: .

Ok an additional update: umm--I'm now verrry regular :look:, that's not a complaint because--well--it's just not. I think I prefer taking liquid vits over pills too. Still hoping for the decrease in appetite :yep:.

beingofserenity

Haha guys, my nails are growing faster. I can tell because I just got my nails done on saturday and the polish is moving further and further away from the cuticle. Fast enough that I notice a slight difference everyday. Who knows yet how things with my hair are going but this is the first time i've taken a supplement and noticed much of a difference, especially this fast! Gonna have to learn how to my nails salon quality, otherwise i'll have to spend a small fortune keeping them done

DominicanBrazilian82

beingofserenity said:
Haha guys, my nails are growing faster. I can tell because I just got my nails done on saturday and the polish is moving further and further away from the cuticle. Fast enough that I notice a slight difference everyday. Who knows yet how things with my hair are going but this is the first time i've taken a supplement and noticed much of a difference, especially this fast! Gonna have to learn how to my nails salon quality, otherwise i'll have to spend a small fortune keeping them done

Mine too. And I'm only 14 days in... 16 more to go before I can make a true testament :)

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

gvin89

Nice & Wavy said:
Is it me or the pics are too big for my screen?

Yes they are rather large...embedding pics can be a challenge. I usually use tinypic on the web/email setting.

reeko43

Looks like we are having some pretty similar experiences. My nails are still growing fast and strong. I haven't been experiencing a lot of energy because my monthly friend is finally here. I still haven't had a cycle related breakouts. Even with taking bcp's my face always breaks out! I am having to go to the bathroom a lot. I have become a bit too regular :ohwell:

I am now starting to experience the weird dreams. They are not bad dreams, they're just crazy and all over the place. It is getting easier and easier to wake in the morning. This is a huge plus for me because I suffer from SAD this time every year and it is really hard to get out of bed and to push myself through the day.

I hope things are still going strong when I finish the bottle.

TdotGirl

I just placed my order after the sugar content was clarified. I'm in need of energy and everything else would be a bonus for me! So count me in!

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Luv4hair I'm glad you were checked by doctors. Your health definitely comes first. Everything will be ok...try not to stress.

luckiestdestiny Thanks for the update. I also got the supplement mostly for energy. Maybe I should start tracking hair growth as well.

I've taken 2 doses so far. I seem to have gotten an energy burst early this morning. But I'm a teacher so my energy was back to regular/tired by 1pm. I went to the gym after work. I do wake up at 5:30 every day so maybe that's why I'm tired
.. I do have the gas everyone mentioned. Hopefully I get some more energy.

Nice & Wavy

Disclaimer: Ladies, please contact the company directly with any questions you may have, and you should see your doctor if you have any issues that arise.

Hi ladies,

I have contacted Maximum Living to get more information about Mineral Rich. She is a great person and you can contact her for any further information. Please see the following email that was sent to me:

Hi ladies,

I would like to be of help. I am not sure where to start, but I hope this information helps the ladies in the forum. Feel free to pass this information.

Here is a little about myself since I do take the products. I have been with this company 7 years and am 40 years old with 4 boys. I get compliments on my hair, the fact I look younger than I am, and do not have any health issues, This was not the case when I had a poor diet and did not take supplements which was about 7 years ago when I was 33.

Helpful info:
- We are excited that MineralRich has won the Better Nutrition Magazine Best of Supplements Award for the 5th year in a row!

- MineralRich along with a multi-vitamin?
Yes, many of our customers take a multi vitamin and other supplements like, Omega-3, probiotics etc..along with MineralRich. Vitamins need trace minerals to work properly – they go hand in hand.

- Dosage: The daily recommended dose is two tablespoons or 1 ounce. Some people take a double dose and do not have any side effects. I am not recommending this, but I wanted to mention it.

- This product is a trace mineral product with added macro minerals. The only vitamins are B-12 and Biotin. B-12 is a water soluble vitamin and is non-toxic. Biotin is also known as vitamin B7.

- Silica
As mentioned before this product ahs been out for over 20 years and we have not had any problems reported in relation to silica overload. Yes, you should be careful and probably not take a separate silica supplement. The silica link to the livestrong site for horsetail silica which is a botanical and is not what is used in MineralRich. Those who take a multi vitamin in addition to mineral rich will get a little extra of some of the minerals already in the product, but we have not had any adverse reactions as a result and I personally have taken MineralRich and our high B complex multi-vitamin Vita-Sprout and feel great.

- Hang over help?
We do not claim that this product will help with a “hangover”, however I did see comments by a couple ladies. Basically a hangover is worsened by dehydration. The trace minerals help replace electrolytes which may ease the uncomfortable effect of a night out on the town.

- Energy
MineralRich can help with sustained energy levels. It is not an energy supplement that is meant to give you an instant boost of energy, but sustained daily energy is one of the many benefits of balancing out your trace minerals and having a daily boost of B-12. It is the natural way without dangerous stimulants such as caffeine, taurine etc… Here is some info on B-12 http://www.livestrong.com/article/422447-benefits-of-high-vitamin-b12-doses/

The Child Diagnostics clinic provides this product in conjunction with a multi vitamin and probiotic for young children that have attention problems and/or learning disabilities. For years we have had a senior citizen customer base that swears by this product. I have had ladies 96 years old tell me it is what keeps them going, keeps the doc away etc…. I am not claiming this as a representative of Maximum Living, but relaying information that may be helpful to others.

- “Regualrity”
The magnesium helps with regular bowel movements. :)look:so, now we know..lol)

Kelly M. Coppel
Marketing Coordinator

Maximum Living Quality Supplements
Kellymonroemaximumliving.com
www.maximumliving.com

Nice & Wavy

I'm happy that I was able to bring you ladies some additional information. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Kelly. She will answer quickly too!

BlackHairDiva

I am now starting to experience the weird dreams. They are not bad dreams, they're just crazy and all over the place. It is getting easier and easier to wake in the morning. This is a huge plus for me because I suffer from SAD this time every year and it is really hard to get out of bed and to push myself through the day.

I hope things are still going strong when I finish the bottle.

I have noticed this too!!!! Its easier for me to wake up in the morning!:yep:

The first day I took it I noticed later on in evening I had more energy. I also started having back pain lately. I've been taking MR and I noticed that somehow I have less pain...which is odd.

I also noticed on my first two days of taking this my stomach would growl, make weird noise. I'm the type of person who's stomach always makes noises no matter what. I noticed that my stomach is calmer. It makes noise after I take it but the next morning. No noise at all during day time. Keep in mind I take MR in the evening.

Well, I think my next bottle , I will take the one that include aloe vera. Other than that so far so good. I think it in the evenings..so that my stomach

DominicanBrazilian82

BlackHairDiva said:
I have noticed this too!!!! Its easier for me to wake up in the morning!:yep:

The first day I took it I noticed later on in evening I had more energy. I also started having back pain lately. I've been taking MR and I noticed that somehow I have less pain...which is odd.

I also noticed on my first two days of taking this my stomach would growl, make weird noise. I'm the type of person who's stomach always makes noises no matter what. I noticed that my stomach is calmer. It makes noise after I take it but the next morning. No noise at all during day time. Keep in mind I take MR in the evening.

Well, I think my next bottle , I will take the one that include aloe vera. Other than that so far so good. I think it in the evenings..so that my stomach

You know what... This is true for me too. Getting up is super hard for me. And now I find myself able to rise and smile; and not be grumpy :)

MonaRae

I take a probiotic, B complex and biotin along with MR. I'm just about out of the biotin and will not replace it b/c of the MR.

I've taken these vitamins and probiotic well before I started taking MR and did not see the need to stop. I do need to replace my multi vitamin and hope to do that very soon.

I think my body is catching up to everyone else. Yesterday and today I nearly stayed in the restroom. And belive it or not I'm down another 2 pounds.

My diet is very clean as of Monday and I workout 6 - 7 times a week. I'm sure this has a lot to do with it but MR is a big help as well. I notice this week when I sweat during my workout sessions I sweat big drops! This tell me that MR is doing it thang! Hey!

luckiestdestiny

Oh, yes...please. They are fairly large. I appreciate it :kiss:

As you wish. I redid on prev page but just incase you don't want to go back I put the short breakdown here. First pic in black then put on yellow realizing you wouldn't be able to see the length:lol:. I was so annoyed because it took so long to take these and get all the hair in the pics then to have to add a yellow shirt on top! I felt like a contortionist. Quick breakdown below for starting point (yes I've been on it for 2 weeks however I never documented so I'm starting. Original intent was for energy but now that I saw a growth spurt I need to start). Longer breakdown one on previous page with history of my hair, challenges from thyroid, anemia, and cray cray stylist, etc.

Root to prove it's my hair

My flat iron attempt at root and hair. My hair is natural btw. Excuse my crooked part:look:. Yeah..The goal was to take 1/4-1/3 of my hair and really flat iron, leaving the other in the blow out light flat ironed stage bun/braid swirl (that's unraveling as we speak!) because it's all going to be braided right back up. But the side that's flat ironed enough can be out for measuring purposes and will be used next month.

Current starting point: Is at my hand as I pulled a few pieces to show length, as a natural my hair wants to boing up even when straight:grin:. Yes it is thinner there (from the thinning sheer episode stylist explained previous page. Almost all of it is cut out now but the last couple inches or inch and a half). Also did not want to pull the ends hard so grab a few pieces to show full length).

Last edited:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
You know what... This is true for me too. Getting up is super hard for me. And now I find myself able to rise and smile; and not be grumpy :)

I have only taken two doses so far. However I noticed the morning after the first dose, I woke up at 5:30am w/ease! Yay!

luckiestdestiny

What the Mineral Rich rep said is true. Its like slow steady energy maybe that's why I didn't notice the effects as much. I was expecting an engine rev not a slow humm. But I noticed I'm able to accomplish a little more while taking it. And with the fibroids growing and making me severely anemic, plus thyroid disease...it does give me more energy than I had before. OUT darn fibroids. I am counting the days till my surgery :)

LivinMyLifeLikeItsGolden

I just received mine today. I'm in Canada and I ordered it from Swanson Vitamins. It said 10-15 business days so I was pretty hesitant, but I ordered it late last week and received it today. I was impressed. Can't wait to start taking it!

phyl73

Ok.....I was just awakened by the craziest dream! I woke up scared! It involved a shooting at my school. My students and I were crying and screaming. It was horrible. I was scared to try to go back to school. Also, the gas it horrible! I'm hoping it gets better by the weekend. I do have more energy in the morning, am able to fall asleep and stay asleep at night, and wake up refreshed. I don't want anymore crazy dreams. Ever!!

Phaer

I love how quickly they shipped my order. I ordered on Saturday night and got it Wednesday night. I only went two days without it.