Mineral Rich Challenge 11/01 2012 through 4/30 2013

Kerryann

I'm down so let's get this party started...oh and I don't feel the energy boost that everyone is getting

gorgeoushair

Yall gon make me buy this.LOL Do you just swallow this or do you have to put it under your tongue and let it sit for a min and then swallow.

reeko43

I'm checking in. I have been taking consistently. I have the one without aloe. I take it straight and then follow with water. I have been taking mine first thing in the morning. So far, my sleep pattern hasn't changed. I do feel an acidy kick at the back of the throat when I take it but it is definitely not bad tasting.

I have been celebrating my birthday since Friday, danced, had drinks, etc which is not my norm. It doesn't take much for me to have a hangover. I notice after taking the MR my sluggy hangover feeling didn't last long afterward. Definitely a plus for me.

beingofserenity

Today is my third day taking it. I haven't really noticed an energy surge, but that may be because I already have a lot of energy, maybe? Anyway, I try to drink as much water as possible everyday (about a gallon) and I take fish oil supplements. That's all :)

bebezazueta

Day 5 for me. Taking it in the AM now so it doesn't affect my sleep anymore. When I take it in the AM it does kickstart my regularity LOL!

DominicanBrazilian82

I'm in! Started my MR on Thursday (4 days total). Yesterday, although I didn't get around to it, I was going to post that I wasn't seeing a difference in energy. Then I realized I stayed out until 5am on Friday, woke up at 8:00am, picked up my son, went grocery shopping, cooked an amazing breakfast (grits, shrimp and potatoes) and cleaned my kitchen; all before 1pm.

So my energy is perking up :). Now my hair needs to follow. I'm on that 3 inches in a month ;)

image-3268430927.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Last edited:

cutenss

cutenss, is the hyssop cleanse producing results? I need something that produces:look:

:wave: Ltown, I have not started using it yet. I will start tomorrow. To be honest, I am not totally sure ALL that it is suppose to do. I am only trying it because I got it free with my order. I have been looking for reviews, but I have not found much of anything. Maybe it will help me drop a pound or two? I will keep you updated on what it is doing to me, or for me :yep:

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Umm...not sure why I was tagged in the original post, but I'm not in this challenge. In that other thread, I only posted about the youtube video of the lady who used it. I did not say I was going to buy this product nor use it. To me, her hair length looked the same. It wasn't any major growth results.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
I haven't ordered and still undecided, but I'll be watching this thread. I do want to try for energy, since I feel mine is so low. I've been at work for almost 4hrs and still don't feel awake :perplexed:

MonaRae

Perfect timing! I was just telling a friend how my last vitamin give me no energy and I only took it b/c I need the vitamins. I ran out about a month ago and have yet to replace it. I will be getting this ASAP!

suns4i6e

@IDareT'sHair, thank you for tagging me. I will continue taking MR over the next few months. As others, I take it first thing in the morning, straight, followed by water. I don't get a 'burst' of energy as some have observed, but rather, a steady, sustained flow of energy throughout the day. This is perfect for me. I haven't had difficulty getting to sleep at night. In the mornings I wake up easily, willingly. This is unheard of for me. I take this in addition to my Centrum vitamin and MSM (for joints). Additional hair growth would be lovely, but I don't believe in growth aids per se. Sustained energy is enough for my continued use.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Umm...not sure why I was tagged in the original post, but I'm not in this challenge. In that other thread, I only posted about the youtube video of the lady who used it. I did not say I was going to buy this product nor use it. To me, her hair length looked the same. It wasn't any major growth results.

@Poohbear

No worries. I just "tagged" everyone that posted in the originial thread.:yep:

Sorry.

MuseofTroy

I've used mineral rich for the last four days and I actually like it. I take it when I first wake up and my energy is through the roof. Regardless of what it does for my hair, I like the extra energy boost.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
I want to join. I could use an energy boost. I've been feeling sluggish lately. I am taking prenatals right now and will continue to take them with the Mineral Rich. I will purchase the Mineral Rich this week.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I think I might be on day 4 or something like that. I agree. I take it 1st thing in the a.m. and I'm 'good to go' all day.:yep:

I also welcome the extra boost in energy. The "Hair" thing would be a definite bonus too.:look:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
I just joined a gym and will be working out again, so I'll need the extra energy. I didn't realize how much car dependency keeps you sluggish...really took walking for granted when I lived near um...sidewalks!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I wanted to Start the Challenge in November, to give folks extra time to order and make sure their product arrives.:grin:

I ordered mine from Swanson's via Amazon and it came within 2-3 days.

I will probably finish up the remainder of my Eidon Liquid Silica this week and will just be taking M-R and Viviscal.

I also take Vitamin D.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Cool, I'll be ordering from Amazon as well. Lurve Amazon. Is the Silica doing anything for your hair? Does the Mineral Rich have iron? I'm sure I need iron since I'm vegetarian. I definitely know I need the B12, which MR (can we call it that now) is so not lacking.

...nevermind just googled and I don't see iron. I will just take another supplement since my prenatals don't have iron either. Boo.