Minoval Ordering for overseas - VENT

LondonDiva

OK there are 4 websites I've come across. I won't even bother attempt to try and have them sent to the UK as one website wants me to spend $300 before shipping and if I spend under that add on an additional $30 for what I don't know.

So I have a work colleague in NYC who I'll ship to and she'll send it out to me.

www.bargainside.com
Only ship Via UPS which is a rip off. When I type in the NYC zip code it doesn't like it an wants me to suggest another site.

www.guesso.com
I want to bill from the UK but can't add the billing adress as they have no choice for UK just US states.

www.naturemd.net
This site is just beyond budget!

www.michelinedeparis.com
So budget I can't even put the item in my online basket!

Does anyone know another online source. I'm getting really frustrated trying to order this stuff today.

Valerie

Sorry to hear about your troubles, London Diva, there is a website from the Netherlands
www.mariposa-import.com/enp/index.html or just put in www.mariposa-import.com, they get products from the States and they post hair products all over Europe.

tryn2growmyhair

Minoval is Haitian. I have seen it in some stores in Paris. Try http://www.cyralydo.com/ or call them. They are a huge store and you might find it there. If you are in Paris try to go to Passage de l'Industrie. That's where they sell a ton of products, including products that are found in other french speaking countries. Also, try http://www.mgc.fr/. I have seen a TON of products that were mentioned in the Haitian thread, like Miss Antilles, at that store. Find out if you can phone the order in. Cyra Lydo has people coming to them from all over the world. I saw one woman from the Carribbean come in with a mini suitcase! :eek:
Please be sure to come back and let us know how it turns out. :yep:

HTH.

Last edited:

LondonDiva

I ordered on the budget NatureMD website. LOL!! I phoned my order through, spoke to someone called Miriam on 954 839 8523 and she took my order. I ordered 10 bottles of Minoval @ $8.99 each and one of the tubs at the same price just to try it out. She will ship Global Priority USPS and should be here within 4-6 business days.

She said to re-order being in the UK it's best to phone my order through.

LondonDiva

WELL I have to give nature MD credit where credit is due. Ordered Friday AFTERNOON it arrived this morning (Tuesday) Now that's what I call fast shipping!!!

Ashee

LondonDiva said:
WELL I have to give nature MD credit where credit is due. Ordered Friday AFTERNOON it arrived this morning (Tuesday) Now that's what I call fast shipping!!!

Let us know how it works!! :D