Miracle Technique for loosening natural curls

Nanyanika

Hello ladies,
I’m so excited I’ve discovered a technique to loosen natural curls like 4a/4b. Last night I washed my hair with crème of nature detangling shampoo then, applied motions moisture plus conditioner to four twisted sections of hair. I make sure to thoroughly saturate each section first, and pat the hair down as flat as possible(at this point I noticed my hair had tight waves) I re-twisted each section of hair then cover it with an plastic cap for 40-60 minutes. After rinsing the conditioner, my hair had beautifully defined curls in some areas, which I have never been able to achieve before. After towel blotting each section, I remove twists/braids and individually detangle and comb. Lastly I add some infusium 23 and good amount of castor oil to individual sections, because I have very thick hair. Next, I re-twisted hair in four sections, I securely placed a satin scarf and stocking over hair to air dry. When I removed the scarf.stocking I noticed my hair had tight waves with lots of shine and moisture. I decided to take out one of my twists and my hair was so silky, soft with a much looser curl pattern, this is so shocking for me
, because I have 4b hair, which is very frizzy, and lacks definitive curls.Anyway I wanted to share this with you ladies, give it try, see if it works.

Nanyanika

Pressncurl, my hair had tight waves near the roots and towards the bottom of my hair they were looser and silky, I speculate that this effect is due to the conditioner, which contains humectants and silicones, and the castor oil, is thick and moisturising, especially for very dry natured hair, like mine.

Nanyanika

Pressncurl, I've just viewed your photo album, you have some gorgeous pretty hair, keep up the great work

Nanyanika

Sorry Cutebajangirl, I didn't get time to take any pictures
maybe next time because I'm going back into braids for two months.