Miss jessie's curling products for stretching ???

nadine1977canada

i'm thinking of using The miss Jessie's hair products for stretching? Im almost 3 month post my relaxer and i want to strecth a bit and I want to lower the amount of heat usage on my hair. I no longer want to use my Maxiglide on a weekly basis.

Anyone using miss jessie? Please share some tips!

babyanjel

Hey, I use the BabyButterCreme. I got 2 jars when I was natural and I don't want it to go to waste, so I use it on my braidouts and on my roots when I rollerset after 10 weeks. I sometimes use it with my Sedu with great results. It's a bit too heavy to use on the relaxed portion of my hair because of my fine texture. I mean I can use it if it's going to be pinned up, but I like my hair swingin'
I live in Canada so I went went nuts trying to find it when I went to visit the BF in Boston, so there was no way I was just going to throw it out. I like how it feels on my new growth so when it's finished (wich should be a very long time from now) I will purchase again, provided I don't find a replacement for it:)

nadine1977canada

babyanjel said:
Hey, I use the BabyButterCreme. I got 2 jars when I was natural and I don't want it to go to waste, so I use it on my braidouts and on my roots when I rollerset after 10 weeks. I sometimes use it with my Sedu with great results. It's a bit too heavy to use on the relaxed portion of my hair because of my fine texture. I mean I can use it if it's going to be pinned up, but I like my hair swingin'
I live in Canada so I went went nuts trying to find it when I went to visit the BF in Boston, so there was no way I was just going to throw it out. I like how it feels on my new growth so when it's finished (wich should be a very long time from now) I will purchase again, provided I don't find a replacement for it:)

You can get some at www.honeyfig.com They are located in Toronto. I also live in canada. I want to use the miss jessie products on my new growth. I just want to slim down my heat usage.

I was surfing the net jsut now and look what i just saw. http://www.conair-store.com/product_detail.asp?T1=CON+BC173&HDR=INFINITI&. :look: Im trying my best not to purchase it.