Miss Jessie's Products?

FlawedBeauty

Are the products really worth the price? I was looking at the Curly Pudding or something and I was shocked...$58!!!!!:eek: Anyone think the products are worth the price? The before and after pics from her salon site are amazing though. Has anyone used these products?

JLove74

FlawedBeauty said:
Are the products really worth the price? I was looking at the Curly Pudding or something and I was shocked...$58!!!!!:eek: Anyone think the products are worth the price? The before and after pics from her salon site are amazing though. Has anyone used these products?

I've never used the products, but I think it's safe to say that it's not only product but technique that creates those great before and afters.

scribblescrabble2

JLove74 said:
I've never used the products, but I think it's safe to say that it's not only product but technique that creates those great before and afters.

I agree. If you do a search you can find a ton of info about Miss Jessie's and their products.

FlawedBeauty

i have read all of the info but need to know if anyone here thinks it's worth the price tag. i have tried some high priced stuff before that just turned out to be garbage

scribblescrabble2

So1913 is one member who used Miss Jessie's. Maybe you can PM her to get some info. She also has a product review section in her album.

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
My only experience is with the curly pudding.

For my hair, Fantasia IC gel does a better job with curl/coil definition than curly pudding and with less effort than shingling. Also curly pudding has this very strong grape bubble yum smell that is nice at first but as the day goes on it gives me a headache. The smell also LINGERS.

If I had known the results I'd get with curly pudding prior to purchasing, I wouldn't have bothered.

sweetpuff

Those products are overpriced, according to me.
I bought the curly pudding and the buttercreme in April and I will not buy it again.
Mind you, I liked the way the culry pudding gave my (then) natural hair a very tight coiled effect. I used it again with my curly perm for shingling and I liked it. But I am sure I can find other products doing the same thing but less expensive.
The curly pudding's smell was okay for me but it made my mom nauseous.

I will use the butter creme during the winter for nourishment. the smell is better and I have to be careful not to put a lot because of the dry build up it can make.

My advice: aks the LHCF sisters for other products.( I am yet to find some)

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
Once my transition is complete and I become fully natural, I plan on purchasing the Curly Pudding. From what I've seen online, it's only $38, but the Buttercremes are $58. I don't really plan on buyin any of the Buttercremes because they contain mineral oil/petroleum.