Mission Accomplished: I BC'd ! *Pic Heavy*

your hair looks great. i gotta applaud you for changing up the styles during your transition.
That weave looks good what hair did u use?

hey well done!

i want kinky twists as a protective style EXACTLY like the ones you have.

could i use you pic to show my hair dresser? how did u take care of them and did you see alot of growth from when you put them in to when you took them out?

your hair looks great. i gotta applaud you for changing up the styles during your transition.
That weave looks good what hair did u use?

Thank you! The hair used for the curly weave is Milky Way (BSS brand :look: ). The type is either Water Wave or Water Weave. My stylist used 2 packs and razored off some of the bulk when styling it.

Your real pony is a million times prettier than the phony one!
Congratulations!

:grin: Thank you!

hey well done!
i want kinky twists as a protective style EXACTLY like the ones you have.

could i use you pic to show my hair dresser? how did u take care of them and did you see alot of growth from when you put them in to when you took them out?

Sure, you can use the pic. I treat them similar to my own hair. I spray them daily with a distilled water/aloe vera juice/ castor oil/ dab of conditioner mix (I make sure the spray isn't too thick or I'll get unnecessary build up). Once a week I moisten a cotton ball with witch hazel/ distilled water and rub my scalp with it to remove build up. I wash with diluted shampoo and DC with diluted conditioner every 10-14 days. I sleep with a satin bonnet.

I LOVE kinky twists. A good set can last me 7 weeks (probably more if I have the front edges re done). I've had 3 sets this year and plan to get another set in a few weeks. My hair thrives each time I wear them as long as I stay consistent with my regimen. I have more details and progress pics for them under my 2008 Kinky Twist folder in my Fotki.

your real hair looks just like your phony pony. your hair is SOOOOOOOOO pretty! Congrats! I hope I have as much growth as you at 15 months post....

WoW, can't believe all these big chops and everyone's looking fabulous!!! It's in the air yall!

CONGRATS sis, enjoy!!

Back