10.5 Month Transition Over: I BC'D! (pic heavy)

hair4romheaven

Girl I ran inthe thread..I am also 10.5 mnths pst and am out of the country on vaca. I got a weave done by toya's stylist and it was soooo busted and tight. So i took it out..now I am stuck in the west indies with 10.5 mnths post hair. I kept thinking maybe its time to BC. I have limited products and am coming back to the states in about 10 days. So my big question is did you do it your self? If so how? Girl you making me want to CHOP!!! But I am scared!! LOL

CurlTalk

Girl I ran inthe thread..I am also 10.5 mnths pst and am out of the country on vaca. I got a weave done by toya's stylist and it was soooo busted and tight. So i took it out..now I am stuck in the west indies with 10.5 mnths post hair. I kept thinking maybe its time to BC. I have limited products and am coming back to the states in about 10 days. So my big question is did you do it your self? If so how? Girl you making me want to CHOP!!! But I am scared!! LOL

I did do my BC myself; I just washed my hair, did a protein treatment (which ts been needing for a little bit...), DCed, then slathered HEHH all over my hair, and cut with some shears I got from Sallys. Best of luck if you do decide to BC--i just know you'll love you hair!
HTH!

I love it! Congratulations :)

Do you have a fotki?

Thanks! I do have a fotki, but no pics are on it--i took em all down a while ago