Mizani True Textures Cleansing Cream Review

charmtreese

Recently I decided to up my wash regimen to twice a week instead of once a week. However, I did not want to use shampoo twice a week and I do not like washing with regular conditioners. I'm a fan of WEN and HairOne, but since Im an undercover pj I wanted to try something new, hence this review on Mizani True Textures Cleansing Cream! :look:

Product Claims: Designed for frequent use, this creamy, low-lather sulfate-free cleanser gently refreshes hair and scalp with a mild foaming action while adding extra conditioning to soften and revitalize curls in between shampoos and deep conditioning treatments. This one-step product combines mild cleansing, detangling and moisture in one.

My take: It is very creamy, very low lathering and I do feel that it does a great job at cleansing and keeping my hair detangled while washing. It also has a nice moisturizing slip. I'm currently a little over 9 weeks post, and this product so far delivered on it's promises. The smell is okay (nothing to write home about), not fruity or perfumey. It contains ceramides which is a plus for me. And it did not change the way my hair air dries.

LuvlyRain3

I've been waiting for somebody to review one of these products. Sounds good to me. Thanks for the review