Mizani True Textures -- New Product

Anyone interested in trying True Textures

• N/A, I'm relaxed or texlaxed.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Princess246

For the naturals out there who may be interested, Mizani has a new product for naturals.

Anyone else interested in trying this?

This is how Mizani describes the product

TRUE TEXTURES...COMING JANUARY 2010....Our Professional Hair Care Collection for Natural Curls! Featuring Mizani’s Curl Care Complex fortified with natural oils and fruit sugars to reinforce and moisturize while smoothing the cuticle for frizz-free, dazzling curls. Gentle conditioning agents and non-drying formulas help infuse brilliant shine and provide high performance curl definition to bring your curls to life -- no matter what your curl type.

iprocrz108

Evidently, there is lots of money to be made in the natural haircare game. :look: Everybody is jumping on the bandwagon! I won't be buying anything from that product line but I can see how customers who have used and liked Mizani products for their relaxed hair, would try to transition and/or maintain with their new "natural" line.

humblehair004

I think that all hair products are jumping into the organic or natural or curly game. It's part of business. But in regards to Mizani did anyone see the Mizani's hair type classificastion? if so what did you think? For me, I found the pictures the most helpful, because i always thought that i was a zig-zag very coiled but comes out to be that I might be a coiled. Anyhow for those who didn't see the website is below.

http://www.mizani-usa.com/?m=86&rid=300

Enjoy!

TCatt86

I liked Mizani products, just don't like how hard it is to get my hands on them, I may try it just to say I did, hopefully I won't waste my money.

dachsies_rule!

I've used Mizani for a long time on my relaxed hair with great results...might just buy this line for my mom who is natural.

longhairlover

since i'm currently on a mizani bandwagon i'd like to try it, BUT only if it does not have mineral oil in it, i'm still using up my moisturefusion line and honestly I hate it, that mineral oil leaves my hair feeling like crap and coated and it causes me to have to wash more because of that coated feeling :(.

I like to let my texture through sometimes when I don't feel like rollersetting. this should help with my natural wave.

hope it's without that mineral crap though.

yardyspice

I think that all hair products are jumping into the organic or natural or curly game. It's part of business. But in regards to Mizani did anyone see the Mizani's hair type classificastion? if so what did you think? For me, I found the pictures the most helpful, because i always thought that i was a zig-zag very coiled but comes out to be that I might be a coiled. Anyhow for those who didn't see the website is below.

http://www.mizani-usa.com/?m=86&rid=300

Enjoy!

Thanks for posting this. Why am I three textures?!

glamazon386

It looks good. The shampoo is sulfate free and they have a curl cleansing creme for inbetween washes. I need to read the ingredients though.

mg1979

I want to know the ingredients too. Some of there stuff has mineral oil so you have to be careful. I do love the Thermasmooth as I'm transitioning, but it requires the use of heat. Maybe this will be a nice alternative so I can use less heat.

LadyPBC

I'm always interested in products for natural (highly textured) hair. I'm especially interested in finding a good deep conditioner. I'l probablly ending up trying something in the new line but i'd love to see the ingredients first!

Princess246

I'm checking this out! Especially since I'm contemplating a BC! :) Good looking out! I love Mizani!

Me too. I loved the Butter Blends when I was relaxed. The Thermasmooth is great. I had a stylist do it a couple of weeks ago and my hair was silky straight. I would prefer to use less heat though soI'm hoping that this works just as well as their other products.

Still waiting to see what the ingredients are as well. The only thing I've seen is that it's sulfate free.

Diva_Esq

Me too. I loved the Butter Blends when I was relaxed. The Thermasmooth is great. I had a stylist do it a couple of weeks ago and my hair was silky straight. I would prefer to use less heat though soI'm hoping that this works just as well as their other products.

Still waiting to see what the ingredients are as well. The only thing I've seen is that it's sulfate free.

Which is great! But I want to know more. I may have to call around to some local BSS's and see if I can find it and read the ingredients for myself.

lisabrown070109

still trying to find the ingredients....i'm probably not going to be trying this unless its protein free and it has no cones in it...but for the love of pete, i just can't seem to find out what the suff has in it....

Chromia

I just saw an ad for this on another site and I clicked the link to Mizani's site. I'm really interested in trying this. More products to add to my list of things to try.

I'm going to check Trade Secret, Ulta, and a local BSS in the mall near me. I've seen Mizani in those stores so I'll see if they carry True Textures.

Princess246

Hi ladies, this was all I can find out so far on two sites, same exact paragraph. Not sure if I can post the sites so I'll just quote.

"The collection combines, Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E to provide intense hydration and Apricot Oil and Fruit Sugars to seal the cuticle and infuse shine. The enhancing, defining and stretch-styling products from the True Textures Line including Perfect Curl, a defining cream gel for loose curls and waves and a Moisture Stretch, a curl-extending cream for tightly coiled tresses which is used with the True Textures Styling Collection & Techniques to create curly, coily and wavy styles without using direct heat."

Aggie

I just used Mizani Renew Reconstructor Masque and Gelee mixed together on my hair that was having little breakage and glad to say that I am in love with them both. I had virtually no more breakage after DCing with them and so I would be more than happy to try this new line seeing that I am over 55 weeks into my relaxer stretch. It may very well be good to my new growth hair. I have not seen it here in the Bahamas as yet though. I will be keeping my eyes open for it though. Thanks for posting OP.