Moisturfusion Results .... Pix!

Chevelure618

I usually use myself as the guinea pig before I will try any system or products on anyone else. This is the new Moisturfusion System by Mizani. It is a Four Part system consisting of a Cleansing Oil, Shampoo, Conditioner, then Intense Conditioner. I think it gave amazing body and shine and it is very soft.

moisturfusionafter1.jpg

moisturfusionafter2.jpg

moisturfusionafter4.jpg

moisturfusionafter5.jpg

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
I found the product online, but how should the system be used? According to their website, two of the products are professional use products only while the other two are for home use.

Chevelure618

I found the product online, but how should the system be used? According to their website, two of the products are professional use products only while the other two are for home use.
Yes, it is an In-Salon Treatment. The Cleansing Oil is in a tube as well as the Intense Moisture Treatment. The Milk Bath Shampoo and conditioner can probably be obtained in BSS (or maybe not). I think it would not be fully beneficial to not use the entire line. They seem to work together. If you can find all four products you can bring it to your salon, or find a Mizani Salon who keeps it or knows how to use it.

outspokenwallflower

Your results look fabulous!

The system is not that new, I've seen these products in BSS in late 2009. I've used it twice and LOVED the results, my hair felt silkier and lighter than usual.

The cleansing oil and moisturizing concentrate conditioner tubes CAN be found in BSS. You just have to find one that have them. I've been to several stores that have the milk bath, moisturfusion conditioner and the two tubed items that Mizani claim are "salon only".

If any ladies here are in NY, it should be VERY easy to find all four items. In Georgia too (which is where I saw them last year) it was easy to find.

Lita

Cleansing Oil Ingredients-Avocado,Almond,Safflower,Rosemary & Silk Proteins...

I have used just this/with my regular Sulfate free poo & Dc/with great results...

*Its a Pre Poo

Happy Hair Growing!

mischka

shrinkage.

yeah, i have been thinking of just getting the conditioner. didnt know it was a system.