moisturizing conditioners

luzminerva

What are your favorite moisturizing conditioners that meet ALL of the following criteria:

• No protien
  • No Mineral oil!!!!!
  • Silicone/cone free
  • Glycerin free
  • Can be found at Sallys or Walgreens or any other local pharmacy
  • Cost not an issue
  • Has a creamy consistancy (if it has water soluble oils in it that's okay but I want a creamy moisturizing conditioner.)
  • Bottle says can be used as a leave in as well
In case your wondering....I already have separte protein conditioners and glycerin dries my hair out really bad.

Last edited:
luzminerva said:
What are your favorite moisturizing conditioners that meet ALL of the following criteria:

• No protien
  • No Mineral oil!!!!!
  • Silicone/cone free
  • Glycerin free
  • Can be found at Sallys or Walgreens or any other local pharmacy
  • Cost not an issue
  • Has a creamy consistancy (if it has water soluble oils in it that's okay but I want a creamy moisturizing conditioner.)
  • Bottle says can be used as a leave in as well
In case your wondering....I already have separte protein conditioners and glycerin dries my hair out really bad.

it's going to be hard for you to find a conditioner meeting all the above criteria, you may be able to find something if you are willing to compromise, try aubrey organics honeysuckle rose conditiner and aubrey organics white camellia conditioner , they can be found at vitamin shoppe or a health food store in your area

Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose® Moisturizing Conditioner
INGREDIENTS: Coconut Fatty Acid Cream Base, Organic Aloe Vera, Organic Shea Butter, Wheat Germ Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Rosa Mosqueta® Rose Hip Seed Oil; Extracts of Fennel, Hops, Balm Mint, Mistletoe, Camomile, Yarrow, Chrysanthemum, Angelica, Forsythia and Magnolia; Honeysuckle Oil, Carrot Oil, Aubrey's Preservative (Citrus Seed Extract, Vitamins A, C and E).

Aubrey Organics White Camellia Ultra-Smoothing Conditioner
INGREDIENTS: Coconut Fatty Acid Cream Base, Organic Aloe Vera, White Camellia Oil, Wheat Germ Oil; Extracts of Fennel, Hops, Balm Mint, Mistletoe, Camomile and Yarrow; Organic Geranium Oil, Organic Rosemary Oil, Organic Sage Oil, Carrot Oil, Aubrey's Preservative (Citrus Seed Extract, Vitamins A, C and E).

I agree with the recommendation for Aubrey Organics. I love all their conditioners for dry hair (also the GPB, for normal hair). Some of them may have some protein in them, but they never leave your hair feeling hard at all. They detangle really well and leave your hair soft. HTH :)

luzminerva

Yes, thank you all for your responses. I know it's a lot to ask that's why I'm putting it out there.

One of my favorites is Eulence but I get sick of ordering it on line. I wish they could get it out to local pharmacies or sallys.

I will try these two aubrey organics. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Missi

destiny616 said:
it's going to be hard for you to find a conditioner meeting all the above criteria, you may be able to find something if you are willing to compromise, try aubrey organics honeysuckle rose conditiner and aubrey organics white camellia conditioner , they can be found at vitamin shoppe or a health food store in your area

INGREDIENTS: Coconut Fatty Acid Cream Base, Organic Aloe Vera, Organic Shea Butter, Wheat Germ Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Rosa Mosqueta® Rose Hip Seed Oil; Extracts of Fennel, Hops, Balm Mint, Mistletoe, Camomile, Yarrow, Chrysanthemum, Angelica, Forsythia and Magnolia; Honeysuckle Oil, Carrot Oil, Aubrey's Preservative (Citrus Seed Extract, Vitamins A, C and E).

INGREDIENTS: Coconut Fatty Acid Cream Base, Organic Aloe Vera, White Camellia Oil, Wheat Germ Oil; Extracts of Fennel, Hops, Balm Mint, Mistletoe, Camomile and Yarrow; Organic Geranium Oil, Organic Rosemary Oil, Organic Sage Oil, Carrot Oil, Aubrey's Preservative (Citrus Seed Extract, Vitamins A, C and E).

dido on AO

luzminerva

I picked up both below and they are really nice. Very creamy and can be used as a deep conditioner with heat. Thank you DESTINY616. I also picked up Giovani leave in conditioner and I love it too. Thx ya'll for helping a sista out!!!!