Monicurl

carmella25

Your hair looks damn good. Im so glad that you put you link up because i was about to go back to a relaxer.

Thank you so much. I cant wait for my hair to get that long and healthy.

Monicurl

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Poster: carmella25
Subject: Re: Monicurl

Your hair looks damn good. Im so glad that you put you link up because i was about to go back to a relaxer.

Thank you so much. I cant wait for my hair to get that long and healthy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Awww, thanks, girl! I know how you feel; I had my weaknesses also because I have zero patience sometimes. But all it would take was looking at someone's album and my doubts would go away. I STILL have attacks of "what if", but when I read posts like yours it encourages me to keep with it!! I'm glad I could help you too /images/graemlins/grin.gif!
**Sniffle**

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
Your hair is GORGEOUS! Whenever I get frustrated with my hair journey I check out your journal and MowtownGirl's. Thanks for the inspiration.

Monicurl

Hey Sassy! Y'all are tooo good to me, thank you! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Off topic-- I was just reading your post about the Kemioyl and it's "secret" ingredients. You are right, that scent is wooooooo! But, if you like sandalwood, try putting a little of that in it. It tones it down and makes your hair have a nice woodsy scent. You might have to do a little test on a tablespoon of Kemioyl to see if you like it first.

hairfanatic

I agree with Carmella,

Your hair does look really good! /images/graemlins/grin.gif You are really doing a wonderful job by experimenting with different hairstyles while your hair grows longer.