More Photos From The African American Girl With Long Hair - Youtube

Neith

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnULN8DJwH0

If ANYONE misbehaves, then Imma hafta set you straight. :spank:

There's also more vids of her and her brother I think.

I like this vid much more than the other ones. You can definitely see the hair from all angles, and know WHOSE hair your looking at. No confusing mix of voices and pictures.

Looks thick, pretty and shiny :yep:

Can you believe it from looking at the regimen? Some people don't need complicated regimens at all.

CurlyMoo

LOL, I was just thinking about youtubing this woman and her hair to see if she posted anymore videos. Thanks. People just need to chill and let this woman do what she wants to do. :yep:

me-T

i hate dat girl lol. those were the first words out of my mouth. except i didnt lol...need to get some more megatek. double dose my vits. do some extra scalp massages. where my baggie at??

robot.

woah. i though ole girl was like... old.

she must be a different person? her skin is so much darker here and she's not as thick as the other videos. maybe i'm mistaking the two.

Irresistible

Thats exactly what I'm striving for a long braid with shrinkage.I swear thats just how I would wear my hair every single day:yep:

Neith

she must be a different person? her skin is so much darker here. maybe i'm mistaking the two.

I know. Before they posted vids of the mother and pics of the daughter, and the whole thing was narrated by the mother.... and they didn't explain who was who... which made me and some other people confused.

This video is of the daughter.

me-T

she has like 5 things she uses on her head. no mention of clarifyin poos, protein treats, salon appliances hidin in the corner. jus the basics. now THAT's how you k.i.s.s.!

CurlyMoo

she must be a different person? her skin is so much darker here and she's not as thick as the other videos. maybe i'm mistaking the two.

I think you are talking about her mother.:perplexed

Casarela

pretty hair !!! and pretty gurl to0!! I do believe that some people do have very simple reggies and that ITS NOT REQUIRED to use 10 000 things to achieve long healthy hair (Its the process of finding what fits your boat that can be very long though) .. However, sometimes we complicate things a bit too much but I still wouldnt use vaseline in my hair . IMO grease or vaseline is the same although ingredients may vary but I wouldnt put it in my hair. On the other hand, I feel crazy for trying MN on my scalp and stopped quickly too .

jamaraa

I think you're thinking of another person. She's a member here and does her vids on her regime and did a straightening demo w/ the Maxiglide vs some other flat iron that I forget. She's thick and on the light skinned side w/ very curly hair.

Penspringz

Her braid is so long. That's probably how she kept it so long. Great protective style but it's just waiting for someone to come along and give it the snip. I'm risk averse.

Last edited:

snowbal2200

That young girl has a gorgeous head of hair. Her hair is thick, which is what I appreciate more over length. Long thin strands of hair do not impress me at all.

BostonMaria

Aww her braids reminds me of my hair back when I was a child. I hope to have long Pokahontas braids like that one day!

As far as the videos, Neith you know this is probably going to blow up. But I like drama so I don't mind LOL :creatures

Hey I wonder if Chicoro knows that this person did a video of her pictures
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J8xKZ7LSAY

Last edited:

Tamrin

unapologetic
Aww her braids reminds me of my hair back when I was a child. I hope to have long Pokahontas braids like that one day!

As far as the videos, Neith you know this is probably going to blow up. But I like drama so I don't mind LOL :creatures

Hey I wonder if Chicoro knows that this person did a video of her pictures
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J8xKZ7LSAY

I was about to say the same thing. I was like:blush:.. You posted before I did.

ellennicole

I was about to say the same thing. I was like:blush:.. You posted before I did.

That's horrible. I was going to post something about others posting pics from this board. I was looking for some other reviews on Mega Tek and Ovation and I was reading another board where they CLEARLY took pics from LHCF members.... :perplexed

That's scary. I'm glad I don't have long, flowing, beautiful, backlength hair... (NOT).

Neith

I didn't see the vid with Chicoro in it before now...

Hope that she asked before putting the pics up!

I'm also VERY happy this thread didn't blow up. Thanks to you all, ladies!

:bighug:

cmw45

I think her hair is absolutely gorgeous....length, thickness...everything.

HOWEVER, I will say that I am slightly bother by her video titles..."THE AFRICAN AMERICAN GIRL WITH LONG HAIR." My biggest problem is with the use of the word The like she is the only one or super rare. I mean, personally I think that she could have highlighted her gorgeous hair without making it seem like it is super rare to find African American women with long hair...it just seems like a title like that in a public forum like YouTube just continues to reinforce ignorant perceptions that some African Americans and others have about our hair. JMHO.

bellecheveux

The little girl has some beautiful hair, I ain't gonna lie. But the whole pictures of Chicoro.... I just hope she had Chicoro's permission...