most moisturizing deep conditioner for relaxed hair

dinarine

hi guys, im still a newbie here with really damaged hair..im relaxed & i guess im 4a/b and ive learned that moisture should b my number 1 focus for now. soooo i wanted to know what you guys considered to be a very moisturizing deep conditioner that i can use after i wash and i can sit under the dryer with...thanx guys! :-D

Vashti

I use mayonnaise as my deep conditioner - but not everybody is down with that. :grin:

Another very good deep conditioner for damaged hair that isn't expensive (and smells really good) is Straight Arrow's Mane and Tale Moisturizer-Texturizer Conditioner. You can find it at Wal-Mart or drug stores like Walgreens or Rite-Aid. :)

Toy

Aussie Moist
Aussie 3 min deep conditioner
Wen Fig
Joico Moisture Recovery

Poranges

Positive Vibrations
Jasmine's Bath & Beauty Ultra Nourishing or Avocado & Silk DC's. They are made with majority natural ingredients and PERFECT for 4a/4b hair. HTH. :)

Supervixen

Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose has kicked NTM Recovery Mask's butt in the line for my staple moisturizing deep conditioner.

laprima

I am going to add VO5 conditioner for Normal hair to that Silicon Mix and Mizani Moisturfuse.

brnz271

I love the Alter Ego Garlic Deep Conditioner. It keeps my hair not only moisturized but also strong. Because of that (keeping hair moist but strong) it helps to reduce breakage.

Reecie

WITHOUT A DOUBT...AUBREY ORGANICS. Particularly HSR or White Camellia. I will never stray from this line and there is no need to try other products. This is as good as it gets. It looks like AO is in the lead at this point... so maybe you should try it. :grin:

kandake

My staple is the ORS replenishing conditioner. I purchased the Aussie Moist 3 Min. Miracle Worker yesterday. I can't wait to try it.

HOWEVER, I love, love Paul Mitchell Supercharged. That's some good stuff. I just don't use it often because the ORS is cheaper and more accessible.

4evershika

I've used both ORS Replenishing Conditioner and AOHSR.... I like ORS better... it gives you moisture PLUS a little bit of protein...

sharifeh

WITHOUT A DOUBT...AUBREY ORGANICS. Particularly HSR or White Camellia. I will never stray from this line and there is no need to try other products. This is as good as it gets. It looks like AO is in the lead at this point... so maybe you should try it. :grin:

aubrey organics is in the lead
but for good reason... :yep: