Mothers Day Sale 2013 "Wish List" What Are YOU Getting?

kupenda

kupenda I got a sample of the jardin with my last order and I really love it. Smells really nice. Did an overnight prepoo on dry hair. In the morning my hair was soooo soft as if I had applied a moisturizing conditioner. Will be getting a full size soon.

Ooo! I need a nice smelling oil thats heavier than jojoba to help with sealing. I hope I like it. If not, you can expect a package from me and I'll order avosoya instead. I want to find ways to incorporate oils in my reggie. I bought Jardin to use as a HOT and for sealing. Hope it gets here soon

EnExitStageLeft

Finally got my Red Tea Moisturizer. D**n near had to show my behind for it, but I got it :grin:.

Beamodel is going to send me a sample of the Avosoya Oil because she's AWESOMESAUCE! I can't wait to try it.

IDareT'sHair

Yo finally broke down and order that HH DC huh? I knew your butt would :rolleyes::lol:. Tell me how it is when you try it. I was going to pull the trigger, but those ingredients are so-so :ohwell: and its new....So I need a few reviews first.

ronie

Ooo! I need a nice smelling oil thats heavier than jojoba to help with sealing. I hope I like it. If not, you can expect a package from me and I'll order avosoya instead. I want to find ways to incorporate oils in my reggie. I bought Jardin to use as a HOT and for sealing. Hope it gets here soon

Hope you like it, but if you don't I am first in line.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@EnExitStageLeft

They got to me Girl!:lol:...:ohwell:

Durn Pushas! :rolleyes: .....:perplexed

I need to try her Dark Honey Cleanser. That might give me an idea how she does on Conditioners.

Maybe I'll try my Bottle of Dark Honey Cleansing Conditioner Tuesday.

I agree with you about the ingredients. But I went for it anyway.:nono:

ronie

ronie

What does the Jardin oil smell like? From the ingredients I was hoping it wouldn't smell like....ummm ... earth! :lol:

It smells like one of those drugstore serum. The good smelling ones of course. It smells almost like my kerastase elixir ultime. I use it to take down my twist for twist out when going out with DH. It covers the smell of my more earthy smelling product well, cause DH stopped complaining about that lollll.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
Thank you for contacting hotCombs. We are not having a Mother’s Day Sale. However, we will be having a sale very soon. Please make sure you are signed up on our Client List to receive the email announcing the promotional coupon.

Just found out that the main vendor on my wish list is not having a sale for Mother's Day. :sad:

Last edited:

kupenda

Just placed an order with Soultanicals. Gonna hit up Claudies, Silk Dreams and *maybe* Hairveda before the month ends.

Claudies:
Hair frappe
Mango rinse

Silk Dreams:
Mocha Silk Infusion
Vanilla Silk

Hairveda:
Amala Cream Rinse
Sitrinillah

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Received my Naturelle Grow. I like the fast shipping, responsiveness and the package presentation. I took a whiff of everything. The Herbal DC smells "meh" like herbs I guess. The Lemon Detox conditioning cleanser smells like faint lemons. The Growth Oil is herbally smelling. The best smelling this is the moisturizer. I expected the Honey Nectar balm to smell like honey or something, but it smells herbally as well. I can't wait to try everything this weekend.

bydebra

I purchased:

Henna Sooq Sweet Honey deep conditioner
My Honey Child Type 4 Hair Creme
B.A.S.K. Beauty Sevenfold Butter Blend
Curl Junkie Daily Fix
Curl Junkie Smoothing Leave-In Conditioner

I didn't buy any of these on sale - I got them from Tendrils & Curls in Houston, but at least I got instant gratification! I haven't purchased any new products in a long time.