What Do YOU "REGRET NOT GETTING" BF 2014?

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Umm...no regrets. Anything I had a second thought to get, I got (that's why I have 3 APB purchases out there and another Blue Roze on the way). So yeah, got everything I wanted and more. :look: :lol:

Some of my most "want to try" items that I got were Mud Puddle Hair Wash, Bekura (Yam, Apple Sorghum, Palm Tapioca), Darcy's Mask, Jessicurl DT, APB Ayurvedic Mud Mask, APB Green Powerhouse oil, Blue Roze (Hair Chai Tea, Okra Curl Cream, Pumpkin Puree, Coconut Hair Milk, Toasted Marshmallows), QB Aethiopika, and Jakeala stuff. Everything else I got were reups.

veesweets

I wish I had gotten more silk scarves and pillowcases.
Kinda thinking I should have picked up more SSI coco creme leave in and a shampoo from somewhere

Holla

Nothing as to products. Not only did I catch BF and CM sales but I succumbed and got the APB greenhouse oil after all those sales passed bc so many were like get it, get it, get it, get it...so I got it lol. I do not need any conditioner for at least the next year.

I should have gotten a REAL silk scarf. I think my current scarf is drying my hair out! I need a REAL silk scarf. (Any recs would be appreciated! Thx!

felic1

Hello Ladies! I had a few things on my list that I wish that I could have purchased. I did not obtain any Marie Dean. I knew that she was not going to have a substantial BF sale. I guess I was having a pipe dream. I will obtain some next year. I would have liked some QB Amla and Olive heavy cream but funding was not good. I wanted some Blue Roze products and some APB but I still have a lot of APB. I will explore Blue Roze next year. I did get some NG conditioner and that should be fun. I still want a lot but am planning to be braided up for much of 2015. I am going to have to SNAP up my 2015 oil supply in December or January.:yep:

felic1

I knew I had purchased something else. I am still waiting on that Jessiecurl Deep Treatment.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hello Ladies! I had a few things on my list that I wish that I could have purchased. I did not obtain any Marie Dean. I knew that she was not going to have a substantial BF sale. I guess I was having a pipe dream. I will obtain some next year. I would have liked some QB Amla and Olive heavy cream but funding was not good. I wanted some Blue Roze products and some APB but I still have a lot of APB. I will explore Blue Roze next year. I did get some NG conditioner and that should be fun. I still want a lot but am planning to be braided up for much of 2015. I am going to have to SNAP up my 2015 oil supply in December or January.:yep:

felic1

Gone Girl & SNAP it up! Throw some Tea(s) up in there too:rofl::rofl::rofl:

natstar

Nothing as to products. Not only did I catch BF and CM sales but I succumbed and got the APB greenhouse oil after all those sales passed bc so many were like get it, get it, get it, get it...so I got it lol. I do not need any conditioner for at least the next year.

I should have gotten a REAL silk scarf. I think my current scarf is drying my hair out! I need a REAL silk scarf. (Any recs would be appreciated! Thx!

Try Marshalls or TJMaxx. Thats where I got my silk scarf-where the accessories are

veesweets

The silk scarves from pretty anntoinets are wonderful :yep: I'm pretty sure they had a small BF sale that I missed

Hibiscus30

I deeply regret trying to keep my PJ'ism under control because I still ended up buying stuff BUT didn't go HAM! Lol

Nonetheless I regret taking products out of my Bekura cart...didn't know the sevenfold butter was being discontinued! I only purchased ONE of my beloved Lemon Bignet Custard and didn't get any body scrubs. I only regret NOT purchasing more because they don't have many sales and I rather save a few Dollas.

...didn't get any Komaza Protein Strengthening Cream...but I purchased Hydratherma amino conditioner, follicle spray, growth lotion instead..now I regret purchasing only one bottle of each! Ugggh lol

caliscurls

I regret not buying...but am proud of myself for resisting - APB Oils - this Jakeala Parfait I keep seeing posted - LG Amla butter - **** Bekura Sevenfold Butter :(. Had I known she was discontinuing it I would have stocked up

Just bought the LG Amla Butter :) oh well for resisting lol

ronie

Not that she had any sale (only free shipping over 30$), but i deeply regret not getting a dozen of silk dreams RCA and shea what. Cause now she is closed until God knows when. I hope my current supply will last.
When she open, I know I will have to wait another month for my products to arrive.

myronnie

I didn't go crazy this BF but I bought more than last year! However, I did want a couple more products:

- More APB stuff (oils, pomade, and maybe another conditioner)

- Bobeam Cocoa Condish (I overlooked this because I didn't know she had another conditioner but I reaaally wish I had gotten this! Great ingredients and reviews)

- Qhemet Olive & honey hydrating balm and moringa conditioning conditioner. Really wanted some Qhemet since my hair has gotten longer. I wanted to try some more of her products and see if my hair liked them! I was busy during her sale though :(

AgeinATL

I regret not getting:
More of my HG DC from Blue Roze (the Cocoa Coffee Rhassoul Hair Mask). I only picked up 3 :ohwell:.
A large bottle of the Oyin Hair Dew and more Camille Rose JAI Twisting Butter during the CM sale.
More BASK (or whatever the heck it is called now) Vanilla Whiskey Repairative Hair Soak. I skipped the sale because I have two in my stash, but I still would have liked to have 2 more jars.

On another note, I regret getting:
So many Mission Condition products. I already tried a couple and wasn't all that impressed.
Mozeke. I really was suckered in with the 50% sale. I really wanted to try her products, especially the Mud Cleanser and Grapeseed Conditioner. It concerns me that I haven't heard a peep from her. I hope I don't have another 'Hairatage Hydration' situation on my hands..:nono:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Not that she had any sale (only free shipping over 30$), but i deeply regret not getting a dozen of silk dreams RCA and shea what. Cause now she is closed until God knows when. I hope my current supply will last.
When she open, I know I will have to wait another month for my products to arrive.

What the what? She's closed ronie? Till when? Home girl just opened back up. :nono:

I guess Pampered and Twisted is always an option. Do they have RCA? So glad I got two RCA and two VS before Blk Friday. Smh

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

ronie

What the what? She's closed ronie? Till when? Home girl just opened back up. :nono: I guess Pampered and Twisted is always an option. Do they have RCA? So glad I got two RCA and two VS before Blk Friday. Smh Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF
Pampered and twisted does not have RCA. I plan on getting some shea what from them before it's too late.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I probably shoulda' picked up 1-2 BlueRoze Coffee, Cocoa Rhassoul DC'ers.

I really like that a lot, but have PBN Chocolate Smoothie and b.a.s.k. Cacao Bark in my Chocolate-y line up I wanted to use up first.:perplexed

But BRB's Coffee, Cocoa, Rhassoul is very, very nice.:lick:

NaturallyATLPCH put me on that one.:yep:

AgeinATL

@AgeinATL

Which ones did you try?:blush:

IDareT'sHair

Girl, and I went cray-cray on that MC sale!

I tried the Tropical Fruit Punch Hair Conditioning Mask. When I got it and opened it up to test the consistency, I was excited. It is thick and creamy, just like I like my DCs. I tried it after I shampooed and I didn't like how it went onto my hair. I can't describe it, but it didn't soften my hair. It kinda just laid on top of it, never really penetrating. Not sure what went wrong, because the ingredients look great. My hair is just picky I guess..I saw that you liked it as a pre-poo. Maybe I will try it that way and report back.

Also tried the BananaBerry Buttermilk Leave-in. I LOVE the smell and again, consistency-wise it should have worked for my hair. It wasn't bad, it just didn't wow me. It reminds me a lot of the Silk Dreams Mocha Hair Milk, and I didn't like that either except as a moisturizer on straight hair.

I have a second order on the way from her CM sale and I kinda regret ordering more since these two didn't really wow me. Might have to give them as gifts.

What else have you tried from the line?

southerncitygirl

I don't have regrets.... I wanted to get a little more but my budget wouldn't allow it. I'm good on stuff till btw march-may depending on the products. I have other stuff to finish before I use my BF stuff.

Renewed1

Not ordering from Hattache.

Is it too late? Will they have another 25% off sale?

Ordering Green/Grow from APB.

I regret not trying other products.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Girl, and I went cray-cray on that MC sale!

I tried the Tropical Fruit Punch Hair Conditioning Mask. When I got it and opened it up to test the consistency, I was excited. It is thick and creamy, just like I like my DCs. I tried it after I shampooed and I didn't like how it went onto my hair. I can't describe it, but it didn't soften my hair. It kinda just laid on top of it, never really penetrating. Not sure what went wrong, because the ingredients look great. My hair is just picky I guess..I saw that you liked it as a pre-poo. Maybe I will try it that way and report back.

What else have you tried from the line?

AgeinATL

I need to try the Tropical Fruit a couple different ways. Want to try it as a DC'er and to Steam with.:yep:

It was fine as a Pre-Poo.

I used a HoneyBerry Hair Milk tonight. (I'll see how it works).

Brownie518

I regret not getting...

Mission Condition Terra Forma multiples

APB Leave In, Pudding, Broccoli Hair Cream, Oils in Red Velvet

Hydratherma Naturals Oil, Protein DC, and Follicle Mist - 2 each

JBCO

CoCasta Oil from Hairveda

Shi Naturals Tea Rinse

Lita

I wish I brought-

Mission Condition-
*Caramel DC
*Shikaki Cleanser

Liquid Gold-
*Java cream
*Amla cream

TerraVeda-
*Krazy for coconut & Okra Treatment
*Carmel tini treatment

She Scent It-
*Marshmallow hair cream..I forgot to order,my hair scalp loves this stuff.

BASK-
*Whiskey soak I need another jar..Staple mask

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

oneastrocurlie

For all those regret not getting APB, she still has coupon code listed on her Etsy page. Use BEAUTY for 20% off.

Not that I'm product pushing or anything...

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
I regret not getting:

Bel Nuovo (still haven't tried it)

Brown Butter Beauty Babassu DC (still haven't tried it)

Blue Roze Cocoa Rhassoul DC

A liter sized back up of the Oyin Hair Dew I already ordered. :look:

A larger size of the Burnt Sugar Pomade from Oyin Handmade

A backup for my Camille Rose Curl Love Moisture Milk (early pj's got the worm on that Curlmart sale)

Jakeala ( I learned about the sale after it was already over)

ETA: I bought from every vendor that was on my BF list so I am pretty happy with that.

Holla

I regret not getting:
More of my HG DC from Blue Roze (the Cocoa Coffee Rhassoul Hair Mask). I only picked up 3 :ohwell:.
A large bottle of the Oyin Hair Dew and more Camille Rose JAI Twisting Butter during the CM sale.
More BASK (or whatever the heck it is called now) Vanilla Whiskey Repairative Hair Soak. I skipped the sale because I have two in my stash, but I still would have liked to have 2 more jars.

On another note, I regret getting:
So many Mission Condition products. I already tried a couple and wasn't all that impressed.
Mozeke. I really was suckered in with the 50% sale. I really wanted to try her products, especially the Mud Cleanser and Grapeseed Conditioner. It concerns me that I haven't heard a peep from her. I hope I don't have another 'Hairatage Hydration' situation on my hands..:nono:

I feel the exact same way about mission:condition. I regret getting all even with the sale.

Jas123

The Star of a Story
I didn't have any regrets until I came into this thread:look:
I never even heard of these companies... Off to research.
I was seriously eyeing Blue Roze Beauty products. Hopefully someone gives me cash instead of a gift for Xmas then I'll purchase. I did restock on products, they'll last me until next bf. I have what I need and only spent like $100, great price for a full year of products imo

I regret not getting Jakeala, Mission Condition, Bekura/BASK, APB, CJ, and a few things from Hattache. I def scaled back this BF, lawd knows I needed to :look:

-Not ordering from Hattache
-Grabbing a couple Bobeam conditioners before they sold out