Motions question

MaleiahT

Ok I love the Silk Protein conditioner, but is it really a protein conditioner? I was checking out the Motions website and this conditioner is apart of the Oil Moisturizing line that increases moisture retention by 300%. So I guess Im wondereing how potent in silk protein? I also use this quite frequently because I do find it moisturizing. So Im just confused
frown.gif
. Where is Supergirl..lol
laugh.gif
? She knows all this stuff. Thanks

It is really a protein conditioner just not heavy duty. But I did mix some with my regular Lekair cholesterol and it made my hair hard. It was not dry just really stiff feeling.

Hey girl,

I find that when I use this stuff, my hair is really strengthened yet flexible. I always keep some under the cabinet
smile.gif
and am seriously considering trading in my Joico K-Pak for this conditioner. (K-Pak is $$$$$$$$$$$$---NO JOKE!) With the Motions & the K-Pak, I find that I lose less hairs.

To answer your question--yes I believe this conditioner functions as a protein conditioner. Remember it has collagen in it too! I will probably only use something more hardcore (ie K-Pak) if there is a serious problem. But with the way that we religiously take care of our hair on this board, a "serious" hair problem will be rare
smile.gif

supergirl, where do you buy the the kpak? and have you ever used the kpak daily shampoo and conditioner?
TIA

I buy my K-Pak at Ulta & I have used the Daily Conditioner. I like it, but mainly because it detangles well and smells like a banana cake
lick.gif

I have to hide the Motions Oil Silk Protein Conditioner in my mom's closet so I won't use it more than once a week. It makes my hair feel sooooo good. Maybe its the "DunDunDunNNNN" mineral oil in it. Whatever it is, it's one of my staples.

Back