MSM Hair products

Anaksunamon

I was looking for some MSM lotions and this site has different varieties, they also have MSM shampoo and conditioners. Has anyone tried MSM for their hair. I love how clear it made my complexion. I am considering trying it for my hair too.

http://www.anrdoezrs.net/72103xdmjd...food.com/msm-shampoo-16-fl-oz.html&cjsku=1535

MsChelle

I take MSM tablets daily. I take it because of hip problems. I ran out of it a few months ago and just didn't re-buy it right away because my hip hasn't been an issue for a while. I honestly have to say that I noticed a difference in my hair. The texture at my roots is different, a bit more coarse.

ambs_0587

I take MSM tablets daily. I take it because of hip problems. I ran out of it a few months ago and just didn't re-buy it right away because my hip hasn't been an issue for a while. I honestly have to say that I noticed a difference in my hair. The texture at my roots is different, a bit more coarse.

I also take it for a hip problem. it made my skin glow, and my hair didnt shed as much.

Sent from my Desire HD using Desire HD

KINISE

I absolutely Love MSM, I have been taking it since November of 2010, my skin has improved, my hair has had explosive growth and my eyesight has improved (I was at 2.0 reading glasses-- now I am back to 1.0) which I never thought would happen. I started at 500mg per day and increased by 1,000 mg each day. I am now up to 7,000 to 10,000 per day. Anything your body does not need it will excrete, so no toxic build up issues.