MSM question

keez1979

For those of you who are taking MSM, what dose are you taking everyday? I was thinking about 1000 mg but the instructions on the bottle say take one three times a day (they are 1000mg each) for your joints. Do you think 1000 mg is good? I have heard so much about MSM and I am eager to see results from it. Thanks!

pmichael52172

I take 1,000mg at least 2 times a day. I always intend to take it 3 times but keep forgetting and often forgot to take them twice a day. I'm finally finished so will be starting another bottle tomorrow. Even with my inconsistency, I've noticed results.

G

Check out the MSM Dosage Chart on the thread, "MSM users how much water are you drinking"...it tells you how much MSM to take for your body weight..I would start off with 1,000 mg first though..to see how it affects you.

AnjelLuvs

I have my dosage in my profile although I have strayed from it for a lil min so I have to start again because I noticed MAJOR growth and new wave patterns in my hair

A_Christian

I take 2,000mg per day, but I drink massive amounts of water now (at least 64oz sometimes 70 or 80 etc... ounces per day). I have also noticed major growth and a looser wave pattern.