For everyone's information:

Each Capsule contains:
ascorbic acid (vit C) 25mg
Citrus bioflavonoids 70 mg
cyanocobalamin (vit b12) 70 mcg
folate (folic acid) .7 mg
MSM 500 mg
pyridoxine HCL (vit b6) 2 mg

You are recommended to take four capsules daily (two in morning and two in evening). Therefore they recommend 2000 mg of of MSM per day. Also it is the OptiMSM.

You would need to take an additional C vitamin because 4 of these vits only gives you 100 mg of vit c and you should take atleast 500 mg for every 1000 mg of MSM.

katie

Thanks fo posting the ingredients Asha.How did you get the actual amounts.My bottle doesn't say.
How is it working for you so far?

asha

Hi Katie, It says it right on my bottle. Maybe they changed the label to include this information.

I just received my bottle on Thursday of lastweek so I have only been taking it for five days. No change in hair yet however I must report that I don't have any headaches or blemishes due to adding the MSM to my regime. I remember when I tried to take the GNC MSM I got those hard zits that come just beneath the skins surface but never come to a head. I tried taking that brand twice and both times this happened withing 2 or 3 days of starting the MSM. With the Kaire I have had no bad side effects as yet.

mlgreen

bump bump bump