MTG BULK BUY – UK ladies MUST Read

TemiLnd

Hello UK ladies,
I’m sure we’ve all read the rave reviews about Original MTG from Shapleys. I for one can’t wait to try it. :cool: Having discussed this with Bublin we figured it had to be cheaper to buy in bulk. So I contacted Shapleys – see email below.

Good morning

Thank you for your request for shipping information. Your shipping options for 12 bottles of Original M-T-G are:

1. US Postal Economy Parcel Post - $69.55. This service does not offer time sensitive service and can take up to 2 months to be delivered. It also does not offer tracking ability, so we would not be able to guarantee delivery.

2. US Global Express - 112.25. This service usually delivers in 4 - 6 days, depending on customs. This service does allow tracking of package and we do guarantee delivery.

3. DHL Air - $143.13. This service usually delivers in 3 - 5 business days and is our most secure delivery option.

If you decide to utilize one of these options for shipping, when ordering online, please tell us which method you wish for us to ship. The 15% case discount will not appear on line, but will be deducted upon invoicing. Please note discount in comments section, also.

I hope this has assisted you in your decision. Please let me know if I can be of further service.

Best regards,

Carol

So basically if we order a box of 12, they will give a 15% discount per 32oz bottle. That’s $19.95 each with a 15% discount = $16.95. And if we aim for the option 2 for postage [$112.25], we can track it and they guarantee delivery.

Altogether it comes to $315.74 / 12 ppl = about $26.31 per person which is about £13.85 at a rate of 1.9. This is obviously much cheaper than if you went solo. Having tested this with Bublin, Paypal charges a fee of £0.67. So that makes £14.50 that I will invoice you for.

I don’t mind being in charge of the money. I have a Paypal account so no account details please. If you are interested please PM me with your email address and I will invoice you from my Paypal. Once I have 12 orders I will order from Shapley’s. NB: Bublin & I have taken 2 already!!

Info about Bublin & me:
I am a 24 year old Investment Accountant for Rothschild’s and I live in Brixton, London [South] – very reliable chick!!!
Bublin is a South London original also and works in the Local Government Law office in our fair city, so nothing to worry about. :)

I'm hoping we'll all have great growth by the time we meet in May ladies.

Once I get a tracking number I will forward it to all of you and you can check for yourselves.
Once shipment has been rec’d I will contact you all for collection. If you can’t collect I can post it to you – I don’t mind.

Please see the postal choices
http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/jump2?mediaId=23500709&catId=400023
Please see the postal charges from standard parcels.
http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/content1?catId=23500714&mediaId=23500721

P.S. This is obviously not exhausted, other ladies can do this to if we fill up to spaces, ill be happy to send you the details.
I also emailed Natuallady about this and she has an offer for 10 bottles, so PM for more info.

Thanks

kally

Try saddle and tack. I bought one bottle for $11.99 with shipping it came to 16.99.

www.saddleandtack.com. Is the site.

TemiLnd

wantlonghealthyhair said:
i bought 8 bottles from ebay.com the shipping was only £15

SHUT UP, YOU DIDN'T.
I'm gona go check this out. Exactly the same stuff?
i just had a look, can't find it. what did you search for?

betty-boo

Sorry this is off-the-point, but Stillettos! You're eyeshadow in your picture is wicked! What eyeshadow do you get?

Sorry, back to the topic.....

RainbowCurls

I'm not interested, but do shop on the internet a lot! :lol:
Remember about customs charges which will most likely get applied to a tracked delivery.
Info here
Also, depending on who delivers it, there's a customs clearance fee. £4 ish for Royal Mail, £13.50 for parcelforce (most tracked parcels from the US tend to come via parcelforce), £6ish for DHL (I think).

Bublin

TemiLnd - sorry girl, i've been off line for a few days. You know i'm in too but if we can get it cheaper other ways then we should explore those first.

UK ladies whom have tried it, can you give us some feedback?

mdette

ive tried it can't stand the smell. Mixed with rosemary oil but the smell is still strong. Im using it to grow back my sides ans occasionally use it all over my scalp.. I think it is working but it is difficult to say because my hair is natural and I subscribed not blow dry my hair anymore, it difficult to see the length. I would suggest buying one bottle and perhaps sharing it between the two of you cause the bottle is quite big.

Clevelar

In order for you ladies to avoid customs charges you might see if you can have a lady here on the board in the US have the MTG shipped to her, then ship it to you marked as a gift!

You'll save in two ways this way, because you can control the shipping costs more (no matter how you look at it, those websites fluff the shipping some) and you avoid being taxed on the purchase in your county as well.

Integrity

i just checked, someone with username halter-ego is selling MTG at 19.99 GBP each plus 3.00 postage.

I think i will leave it and wait for my BT!!!!!!!!!!!!

TemiLnd said:
SHUT UP, YOU DIDN'T.
I'm gona go check this out. Exactly the same stuff?
i just had a look, can't find it. what did you search for?