mtg combo results

beawo

After using mtg mixed with other hair growth products I think my hair has grown alot and is alot more thicker. I relaxed my hair saturday after 8 months of stretching and I just can't believe how much it has grown. I loved the results the mtg combo produced on my hair that when I told my husband I was going out he said I was just going out to show off. I have had people even ask me if that was all my hair. My mum and this woman even commented that my hair need to be relaxed again because of how much hair I had, they thought that relaxed hair could not look like that. I think I even relaxed it too straight.

I love my mtg, it has really helped my hair achieve its thickness, and I think even my bald spots at the front of my hair that had been missing for years has filled in.

Now I am going to try monistat 7 mixed with virgin hair fertilizer and mtg and see if I can grow my hair to waist length by the end of next year.

beawo

well apparently it helps with hair growth. Someone posted about it growing their friends hair. I just thought I would give it a try. I researched it on the web and I thought why not. I am a hair growth potion junkie.

LadyZ

Your hair is beautiful.... CONGRATS You got a lot of growth... What all did you mix with your MTG? (I'm nosy)... sorry

Mahalialee4

Great Idea. I have been doing combo things to the max myself. I combined all my conditioners and personalized them for my own hair with additions and today I decided to throw some of my MTG mixes into the conditioner. That way the hair shaft will thicken with out all the oily look and feel and smell...it is a good way to get a sulphur treatment as well. I use a microwavable heating cap. Other wise, I will give my scalp a straight MTG treatment at least once a week with a heating cap. The best of both worlds.

beawo

ekomba said:
wow your hair is nice and full u go girl!

edited: what is neril and what is vigin hair fertilizer Beawo?
Thanks ekombo. Neril is a hair tonic that helps to stop your hair from falling out. I saw it at the beauty shop and decided to give it a try. Virgin fertilizer is a hair growth grease made in nigeria, its meant to help with hair growth.