MTG - Mom's Nose - Can't Kill the Smell

Zeal

Hey Fam:

My Mom has a dog nose. I have done all that I can to kill the smell of MTG and my Mom always smells it. Maybe it is in my Instant Weave which I washed last night.

I spent the week at my Mom's house and she talked about how bad the pillow case stunk where I had slept.:lachen: My Mom's says anything. She then said that she can smell me when I walk into a room, :lachen: and that it is a shame when you walk into a room and people can smell you head.

She must have a dog nose. My sister said that she can not smell it.
Then she said well you know Glovers smells good when you put it on too, but by the end of the day or if you sweat it stinks. :lachen:

She was sooo serious. Any suggestions?

Any advice?

Last edited:

PretteePlease

#fakeworkouts
pour off all of the oil and replace it with a cheap substitute like olive oil can be found at the dollar store others like various oils i just found out today the cade oil is responsible for the stank

Lotus

My nose is the same way... I smell everything!
The first time I used MTG straight... I felt sick.. and light headed.

I use 1/2 MTG, 1/2 Surge, which I like the smell of, coconut oil, shea butter, alittle silk elements- revive and restore (for smell really) and essential oils to cut the smell back. I mean.. it's pretty diluted... but hey I figure... it's better than not using it at all. :look: I also notice that the MTG was not as strong if I pour it into a cup and leave the top off for a couple of days before mixing it with my other stuff.

trinidarkie1

This is helpful.. I have a thread that I'm asking about EO's for my MTG and not a soul has answered. I guess I have to find the answers elsewhere.

I have no idea what surge is..

~*~ShopAholic~*~

I take a plastic container and mix 4 tbs of Come back hair cream (it only has 4 ingredients and none of them are mineral oil nor petroleum), 2oz of MTG, Amla oil, Brahmi oil, Jajoba oil, Castor herbal Hair oil. I mix it up w/my finger or spoon and I have my own hair grease w/out the bad stuff. It's easy to apply (no running), it smells normal (excellent), lol, and it's definately working. No MTG smell at all.

Now another way to hide the smell is to apply it to the scalp on freshly washed hair (still wet), once the hair dries= no smell. Others are also apply Lemon oil to it and they say they smell like a lemon drop. Either way I found my concoction to work better for me, because not only did I elimante the smell but I don't have to worry about protecting my neck and hopeing i didn't apply too much. HTH's