MTG Users w/ Pictures

SweetNic_JA

I didn't want to start another MTG thread but I'm really curious to see everyone's progress pics. I've seen LD's pics and they made my jaw drop. I don't know if her case is an isolated case so I'd like to see more results as I am seriously considering using this for itch relief and for the other obvious side-effect.

Please share your pics for encouragement.

Thanks,
SNJ

stacy

I hope to post pictures at the end of July/beginning of August. I will feel sucessful if I get at least an inch of growth by my next touch-up on July 20th (about 4 inch mark on "progress in inches" t-shirt). My normal rate seems like an inch every two months (and that's before my 1/4 inch touch-up trim). Since I paid $19 for my bottle of MTG, I will continue to use it until it's gone. I really hope that it will help me reach my hair goal!

Iluvsmuhgrass

Hey SN cute avatar! You remind me of my niece. :)

I started before pics after a fresh relaxer recently. I'll be putting up aftershots around the middle to end of August... Trying to stretch my relaxers.

Spidergul

SweetNic_JA said:
I didn't want to start another MTG thread but I'm really curious to see everyone's progress pics. I've seen LD's pics and they made my jaw drop. I don't know if her case is an isolated case so I'd like to see more results as I am seriously considering using this for itch relief and for the other obvious side-effect.

Please share your pics for encouragement.

Thanks,
SNJ
I can't seem to get my Foki to show blue for easy linkage in my signature but I have a couple of shots at http://public.fotki.com/Spidergul/ . You may have to cut and paste...
I have been using MTG off and on since April. :ohwell: Since I have never measured my hair and really don't ever plan to I can't say if I gained any length. But my hair is a whole thicker than it was and the shedding has all but stopped. I was losing quite a lot in my comb and down the drain when I washed my hair before the MTG. No side effects-but I do believe I will stop using MTG as a precaution a few days prior to relaxing-just in case. ;) I will post more pics and work on my picture taking skills after I relax in July, I really wanted to wait until August-but my stuff is getting unruly. :D

Last edited:

Kinkyhairlady

I've been using mtg for 2 months now and I definately see the extra growth. My hair has always been thin except for the aid of rollersets it could look fuller but since I have been using the MTG I notice alot of thicker hair coming in. Here is my album but let me mention that I did have a trim which I think was about in inch in the back since I have not trimmed the back length since Nov 04. So if it was not trimmed the length would be much more visiable. I will countiue using mtg and update again with more noticable results. Also let me just mention in the last album I am 2 weeks post relaxer and my hair is already getting new growth. This product is truly amazing.

http://public.fotki.com/Ellis02124/
password: grow

Last edited: