--Multivitamin help

bellecheveux

For some reason, anything with B vitamins or Biotin makes my face erupt. I've been taking an Iron supplement as part of my regimen and overall health (Yep, I'm anemic). But I want to try something with more vitamins. I tried Centrum-- broke out-- I tried Nourish Hair from GNC-- broke out-- And I even tried a B complex supplement my boyfriend's mother sent me from Haiti-- well, you know what happened by now :ohwell:. Any suggestions? Please and thank you :D

P

Paradox

For some reason, anything with B vitamins or Biotin makes my face erupt. I've been taking an Iron supplement as part of my regimen and overall health (Yep, I'm anemic). But I want to try something with more vitamins. I tried Centrum-- broke out-- I tried Nourish Hair from GNC-- broke out-- And I even tried a B complex supplement my boyfriend's mother sent me from Haiti-- well, you know what happened by now :ohwell:. Any suggestions? Please and thank you :D
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=143421&highlight=biotin
This thread could help a bit

praisedancer

I've been taking Hair, Skin and Nails Formula by GNC and I haven't experienced any breakouts, but you have to take into consideration that everyones body chemistry is different. Have you tried One a Day?

prospurr4

Are you drinking enough water? Sometimes, breakouts occur because of insufficient water intake. It is recommended that you drink at least half your body weight in ounces per day. I personally drink more than that but it's a good place to start.

JustKiya

Are you drinking enough water? Sometimes, breakouts occur because of insufficient water intake. It is recommended that you drink at least half your body weight in ounces per day. I personally drink more than that but it's a good place to start.

:yep: I totally agree. When I take B supplements, and I'm not on top of my water game - breakouts galore. As soon as I get myself fully/properly hydrated, the breakouts subside.