MULTIVITAMIN USERS/ INFO ON CHEWABLES

azul11

oK I had time to spare so when I went into the drugstore yesterday and looked at the back of the Flinstones Complete and One a Day and noticed that they both had the same vitamins and the same ingredients. I mean exactly the same. SO i LOOked at and saw they were made by the same company. BUT they are priced differently. The Flinstones is like a dollar more. At least where I am.

Also Centrum has similar ingredients as flinstones and the flinstones has a recommended dose and percentage of vitamins for adult as well and its chewable. But I also saw that Centrum has chewable vitamins as well. So if you dont want to get Flinstones or One a Day chewables there is Centrum chewables I think I saw it in orange if my eyes werent seeing things.

I am also glad I watched out for this because I hate taking a lot of pills and so far I have been good with taking PP biotin since its so small and the twinlab B5 I take in split amounts all pills with dinner and so far so good. Adding the chewables will enable me to add a multivitamin without having to struggle to take a horse pill. So if anyone hasnt added a multi vitamin or has one that has pills that are huge these are options for you.
God bless you all.

sweetcocoa

Thanks for posting this. I just finished up another bottle of Centrum Liquid(I hate big pills also), so maybe I'll try the chewables.

Peachtree

I switched from One A Day & Centrum (both pills) to Flintstones Complete (chewables). I tasted Centrum's chewable...but I like Flintstone's (taste) better

Thanks for the info

lshevonne

I've been taking the chewables since I started with the hair care. I don't know the brand (at work) but I got it from Walmart. I think it's helped in many ways. I too did the same thing. Looked at the back of different ones to see if they have the same thing/amount in them. I too take my Biotin, it's small. LOL

azul11

yea this is great because i thought that chewables were just for kids but i asked this doctor about it and he said yeah you can take it and saw the back and it had an adult section so i was like yipppeee. i loved flinstones as a kid and when i took the chewables last year i think it helped keep my hair healthy. so i will reintroduce them.
God bless you all.

sbg4evr

Chewable vitamins are sweetened with sugar. Make sure to brush teeth or at least rinse mouth afterwards. This way you will not promote cavities on your teeth.