My Aveda DR experience

LipGlassHoney

Ok I rarely say much on here but I had to tell it all. I went to an Aveda Institute for a weekly DT and decided to get the HairSpa. First of all, everyone was so nice and even though my hair can be a little intimidating you really couldn't see any nervousness in the student's eyes. They give you a back and neck massage and take you to this dark room where you lay down on a table and they wash your hair. They applied the DR with a brush and saturated every single little hair. My hair( ,body and mind) felt and looked so nice afterwards that I am going back every 2 weeks for this. This is the best DT for my hair.

Ok I rarely say much on here but I had to tell it all. I went to an Aveda Institute for a weekly DT and decided to get the HairSpa. First of all, everyone was so nice and even though my hair can be a little intimidating you really couldn't see any nervousness in the student's eyes. They give you a back and neck massage and take you to this dark room where you lay down on a table and they wash your hair. They applied the DR with a brush and saturated every single little hair. My hair( ,body and mind) felt and looked so nice afterwards that I am going back every 2 weeks for this. This is the best DT for my hair.

So they applied the Damage Remedy treatment with a brush on each strand of hair. What is DT?

Back