God Damage? Don't Trim. Don't Cry. USE AVEDA DR!!!!

macherieamour

Cholet112 said:
Ohhh so sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, it is the truth. I tried the sap moss line and my hair hated it and threw up the finger at it. But when I put the DR in my hair when I combed it there was no breakage or popping.

P.S. I know it wont be worse than when you went off KeraCare for something else (forgot what it was) and you had some breakage :look: :look: :look: :look: So try it and if you hate it return for a full refund. But I think your hair will like the change.

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: Thats hilarious!

yeah, I usually dont jump on new products but since a lot of people who used to used Keracare like it, I think im going to give it a try:) Ill post my review shortly.

Dont worry, chayil, if it doesnt work, I'll still luv ya:lol:

Cholet112

Adrian said:
I got the whole Damage Remedy Line. I got the poo, con, and recon.

I wash twice a week.

Wash 1:
DR Shampoo
DR Conditioner

Wash 2:
Clarify with Aveda Hair Detoxifier
DR Shampoo
Deep Condition with DR Treament (20 Mins)
DR Conditioner (15 mins)

If Im feeling lazy I will mix the treatment with the conditioner and my hair feels like butta.

scarcity21

Do u have to use the shampoo with it? I just bought the conditioner and intensive treatment saturday but not the shampoo. Can I use another shampoo (natural and hair tangles easily so I use certain shampoos or just cowash)or just the condish/ treatment by itself? How long are u ladies leaving it on???
TIA

NeeSee

Cholet112 said:
I wash twice a week.

Wash 1:
DR Shampoo
DR Conditioner

Wash 2:
Clarify with Aveda Hair Detoxifier
DR Shampoo
Deep Condition with DR Treament (20 Mins)
DR Conditioner (15 mins)

If Im feeling lazy I will mix the treatment with the conditioner and my hair feels like butta.

Thank you.

Kacie

scarcity21 said:
Do u have to use the shampoo with it? I just bought the conditioner and intensive treatment saturday but not the shampoo. Can I use another shampoo (natural and hair tangles easily so I use certain shampoos or just cowash)or just the condish/ treatment by itself? How long are u ladies leaving it on???
TIA

FYI, the first time I tried DR conditioner I got samples of the conditioner only from the Aveda school. I hated it. A couple of weeks ago I decided to give it another try using the poo, con, and treatment and it was hair heaven. I leave the con and treatment on for about 15 minutes each.

CurleeDST

If I were you I would follow the instructions on the package for optimal results.

That is what I do.

scarcity21 said:
TIA

chayil0427

scarcity21 said:
TIA

i've never used it without the poo. I really like their poo...a lil bit goes a long way and it cleans without stripping.

Chayil

scarcity21

CurleeDST said:
Totally agree!

Totally dude!!!llol!
Kacie, Curlee and Chayil...thanks ladies so much! I guess i have to go back and buy the shampoo...hope my hair wont tangle (its just that i had major setback this time last year from my hair tangling so bad that it dreaded up when i used CON detangling shampoo which had been working for me previously and im scared to used certain shampoos)...Ill let y'all know how it works when i use it....Thanks again

CurleeDST

Hmmm if you have problems with tangles, what technique are you using to was your hair?

scarcity21 said:
Kacie, Curlee and Chayil...thanks ladies so much! I guess i have to go back and buy the shampoo...hope my hair wont tangle (its just that i had major setback this time last year from my hair tangling so bad that it dreaded up when i used CON detangling shampoo which had been working for me previously and im scared to used certain shampoos)...Ill let y'all know how it works when i use it....Thanks again

scarcity21

CurleeDST said:
Hmmm if you have problems with tangles, what technique are you using to was your hair?

I detangle using my fingers right when i take my braids out and a brush after deep condishing overnite...then shampoo with kenra moist shampoo( found out It doesnt tangle) decided to try after all the raves...when CON started to tangle my hair...i was scared to use any kind of shampoo at all...i usually cowashed or used curly cream cleanser...ive been using kenra or curly cream cleanser ever since....

SoforReal

I know this thread is old but I totally LOVE Aveda DR. My stylist had been bugging me for the past 4 weeks to trim my hair but I never got a chance to trim it. The following week I used Aveda DR conditioner. When she took out my rollers she was like wow I see you trimmed your hair, looks great! I just smiled. :grin: Haha..love Aveda DR :lachen:

NikkiGirl

I just tried the Aved Dry Remedy this past weekend and I loved it. And I love that the products are natural plant-based. I will have to try the Damage Remedy also. Thanks.