My braidout (on my natural APL hair) PITCHASSS!

kandiekj100

I have to admit I'm jealous. I cannot seem to get both definition and volume. It is either one or the other. And you got 2nd day hair to boot. Chile, I'm scared of you.

Phaer

PRETTY HAIR!!! PRETTY HAIR!!! lord I can't wait to get some lenght so that I can start playing with my hair (as if I can STOP playing in my hair now as it is).

Auburn

Lol, I was wondering why I was getting so many fotki requests after changing my privacy settings! Thank you ALL very much :D

Auburn, Auburn, Auburn... Where have I been? MIA, lurking and here you come with this BANGIN, beautiful braidout! I remember your hair from a LONG time ago. Your progress is amazing! And the braidout, :drool: :drool: :drool:
I have been a bit MIA, sorry. I plan to update again when I dye my hair jet black soon then again around May probably for my anniversary. I may get time to try a 2 strand twist out for the first time. I am currently on my second braid out :D

Not sure if this was asked but what's your hair type??

Very cute
More 3c than 4a. My hair is a bit more wavy than curly. I have very loose waves near the front that is just now curling up a but more.

I have to admit I'm jealous. I cannot seem to get both definition and volume. It is either one or the other. And you got 2nd day hair to boot. Chile, I'm scared of you.

I got even more days in with that pineapple method :)
This go round, I kept more definition by gently separating each braid part into smaller parts. I try to stack the separations for volume. Shaking my head helps too. HTH!

bb09

This is actually one of, if not The(e) prettiest braidouts I've Ever seen
I didn't read through the thread, so sorry if you mentioned this again, but did you literally just do 14 box braids on wet hair?

Auburn

This is actually one of, if not The(e) prettiest braidouts I've Ever seen
I didn't read through the thread, so sorry if you mentioned this again, but did you literally just do 14 box braids on wet hair?

Yes mam.. then I twirl the ends so that it spiral curls. Most of my hair can do this. For the front I have to work with it more to curl & pin it.

It reminds of the twist skip curl thing but I just do the braids, twist the ends & air dry for 9384093280 hours.