My Brother in Christ Randy Simmons-LA SWAT officer down

LovelyL8E

Hello all,
I just wanted to tell you that I have lost a great friend and brother in Christ. The tear continue to fall nonstop. I know that he is with God because he lived a life for Christ. Randy was the minister over the Glory kids ministry at Glory Christian fellowship. Along with that he lead intercessory prayer on Friday nights. Every Saturday was devoted to Glory Kids community outreach.

I was privileged to work along side with him at different housing projects in los angeles, and carson, on our annual toy give away where we gave away to over 1000 kids, and our annual harvest festival where again over 1000 children attended. He was so dedicated to all his kids which he called his 'babies'.

He was a top LA SWAT officer. He was excellent at his job. He was the top negotiator. He had 20 years with SWAT and 7 years as a lapd officer. I can recall on Wednesday night services Randy would show up in his SWAT uniform (bulletproof vest, boots etc.) either coming off or going on duty.

This past Wednesday night was his last. I was told that he visited the Wednesday night children ministry and looked around and said "this is good" I also can remember him saying that if God took him now he was ready!!! Well God has called him home and the tears are falling all over Los Angeles and beyond. Well done good and faithful servant!!!

If you live in the Los Angeles area- Thursday feb 14 from 11am - 8 pm will be the viewing at Glory christian fellowship at 225 w Torrance blvd, Carson, ca. Funeral services will be Friday, Feb 15 at 11 am at Crenshaw Christian center at the faithdome-79th and vermont in los angeles. There is an estimate of 4 to 5 thousand people to attend.

Everyone is welcome join in the celebration of a local hero, friend, minister, husband, father and warrior for Christ.

Nice & Wavy

Hello all,
I just wanted to tell you that I have lost a great friend and brother in Christ. The tear continue to fall nonstop. I know that he is with God because he lived a life for Christ. Randy was the minister over the Glory kids ministry at Glory Christian fellowship. Along with that he lead intercessory prayer on Friday nights. Every Saturday was devoted to Glory Kids community outreach.

I was privileged to work along side with him at different housing projects in los angeles, and carson, on our annual toy give away where we gave away to over 1000 kids, and our annual harvest festival where again over 1000 children attended. He was so dedicated to all his kids which he called his 'babies'.

He was a top LA SWAT officer. He was excellent at his job. He was the top negotiator. He had 20 years with SWAT and 7 years as a lapd officer. I can recall on Wednesday night services Randy would show up in his SWAT uniform (bulletproof vest, boots etc.) either coming off or going on duty.

This past Wednesday night was his last. I was told that he visited the Wednesday night children ministry and looked around and said "this is good" I also can remember him saying that if God took him now he was ready!!! Well God has called him home and the tears are falling all over Los Angeles and beyond. Well done good and faithful servant!!!

If you live in the Los Angeles area- Thursday feb 14 from 11am - 8 pm will be the viewing at Glory christian fellowship at 225 w Torrance blvd, Carson, ca. Funeral services will be Friday, Feb 15 at 11 am at Crenshaw Christian center at the faithdome-79th and vermont in los angeles. There is an estimate of 4 to 5 thousand people to attend.

Everyone is welcome join in the celebration of a local hero, friend, minister, husband, father and warrior for Christ.

Oh, lovely....I'm so sorry to hear of your lost.

But, we know that he is now at the throne room of the King!!!

And, although he will be missed by so many...he will be remember for his stance for Jesus Christ and his love for those precious children.

I will pray for all of you. It will not be easy, I know.

Father God, in the Name of your precious and Holy Son, Jesus....I pray for Randy's family and Lovely and all those who loved him that he is leaving behind for now. I pray your peace over them and that during this next week, that they will cover one another and encourage each other in you, Lord.

I pray that everyone will see that his life was not takened...but that the work here was completed. I thank you that all the tears that are being shed, you will bottle them up and your Holy Spirit will comfort all those who hurt, in Jesus Name.

I also pray for the children. I pray that they will remember Randy as a man of God, who loved Jesus and worked hard. That they will know to also follow after the legacy that he left for them. That you will bring someone who will help them continue to grow and be of the same mind, purpose and vision that was there when Randy was ministering to those children.

I know that you will give lovely, peace...your peace which surpasses all understanding...it will guard her heart and her mind in Christ Jesus.

Thank you, Father...for all you are about to do, in Jesus Name. Amen.

Blessings, always.

pebbles

And, although he will be missed by so many...he will be remember for his stance for Jesus Christ and his love for those precious children.

Father God, in the Name of your precious and Holy Son, Jesus....I pray for Randy's family and Lovely and all those who loved him that he is leaving behind for now. I pray your peace over them and that during this next week, that they will cover one another and encourage each other in you, Lord.

I pray that everyone will see that his life was not takened...but that the work here was completed. I thank you that all the tears that are being shed, you will bottle them up and your Holy Spirit will comfort all those who hurt, in Jesus Name.

I also pray for the children. I pray that they will remember Randy as a man of God, who loved Jesus and worked hard. That they will know to also follow after the legacy that he left for them. That you will bring someone who will help them continue to grow and be of the same mind, purpose and vision that was there when Randy was ministering to those children.

I know that you will give lovely, peace...your peace which surpasses all understanding...it will guard her heart and her mind in Christ Jesus.

Blessings, always.

I pray in agreement, in Jesus' name, Amen. :Rose:

MrsQueeny

Sending prayers for all those who love him and are left behind. Rejoicing in the fact that he is getting his heavenly reward!!! Q

Mocha5

Blessings, always.

Standing in agreement as well. May his testimony live on forever in the form of a scholarship, memorial or both. May the seeds he planted in those children be nurtured and continue to grow and grow and grow from generations to generations.

We'll see you when we get there, Randy!

MindTwister

Oh wow! I just visited Glory Christian 2 sundays ago:nono:
I have a friend who goes there and ushers...
Sorry for your loss and may he RIP

envybeauty

I am sorry for your loss and I felt the love that you had for him through your love. It is a joy to know that while he was here, he was a blessing to others on earth. Never forget that.

((Hugs))