My Cornrow Attempt!! Pics attached!!

Avin'sMom2010

My cornrow attempt on my own hair, I was SOOO BORED so I washed and conditioned then let airdry for about an hour, then I put a little Salerm on hair and began to braid, I WILL MOST LIKELY NOT WEAR THIS STYLE OUT BEYOND THIS HOUSE, & DEF..NOT TO WORK... LOL....I need alot more practice especially with parting!!!!:giggle:

Attachments

• DSCF0877.JPG
    DSCF0877.JPG
    26.9 KB · Views: 82
  • DSCF0870.JPG
    DSCF0870.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 100
  • DSCF0876.JPG
    DSCF0876.JPG
    24.6 KB · Views: 50
  • DSCF0874.JPG
    DSCF0874.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 99
Looks great esp for starters,, youll have perfect ones in no time...,,gosh i couldnt even dream of knowing how to cornrow at all!, i cannot braid hair and make it lay down, its a "talent" only some ppl have i think... lol

sassygirl2

I think you did a good job for to say it was your first time. I always wanted to learn to cornrow, but you know what they say practice makes perfect.

AwesomelyNappy

you did a really great job for your first time! Bravo!!!

I think my arms would have fallen off trying to cornrow my hair because i would have spent hours just trying to get my parts half as neat as yours!

InnerSoul

girl they look good. if that is your first attempt...then it will be perfect the next time! If I try to cornrow the first time you will know that it was my first time! I can't braid worth the dickens:lachen:!

Avin'sMom2010

girl they look good. if that is your first attempt...then it will be perfect the next time! If I try to cornrow the first time you will know that it was my first time! I can't braid worth the dickens:lachen:!

HAAA thanks y'all :grin:, this was actually my 2nd attempt :blush:, the first time was a H.A.M, LOL......this time it came out a bit better because I'm learning how to braid tighter, I am practicing now because in 2 more years I want it to be perfect when I have cornrows hanging down my back!!!!!!!!:drunk:

Legend

Trichological Alchemist
You did a really great job!!!! :D Very cute!

I'm inspired and determined now 'cause I still can't get it right. I hope I'm not a lost cause. :ohwell:

Nonie

You did a really good job. I can cornrow but I find it very tiring. More tiring than doing single extensions. And I don't have the patience to part all the way to the back or the energy. So my cornrows stop at the middle of my head :lol: then I sport a puff or wear a fake one. If I can't see that part of my head in a frontal mirror, then I'm not going any farther. LOL Maybe if I ever get the 360 degree mirror, I'll give braiding all the way to the back a shot - if my arms don't fall off before I'm done.

Keep up the good work!