My Cousin Has A Hair Growth Secret

Kiadodie

Your cuzzo has been waiting for this moment all her life. Now yall asking for deets and she's like...

:lachen:..well I hope it doesn't stop working for her like most things do :look: with her mean ass self.

Last edited:

Kiadodie

See, with this right here....I wouldn't tell yall assess nothing neither! :lol:
:lachen::lachen::lachen: well its' not our fault her darn hair didnt grow as much, why take it out on us. She was beautiful regardless :perplexed:

honestly though, how does one just not tell you and just say "hair grows"..the audacity. :mad:

cocosweet

:lachen::lachen::lachen: well its' not our fault her darn hair didnt grow as much, why take it out on us. She was beautiful regardless :perplexed:

honestly though, how does one just not tell you and just say "hair grows"..the audacity. :mad:
Who else she gon take it out on? :rofl: Hoarding all the Sulfur 8 for yourselves, putting it on after she leaves. Washing your hair in Tahitian Sea Water while hers got washed with regular degular tap water. That's why she posting up like, "Checkmate, H****s!"

I forgot how serious this hair thing can be. :lachen:

leona2025

Ok Now I NEED to know what she is doing. Her hair is awesome lol

My mom took care of both my sister and my hair the same way. lol Pink lotion and blue magic and plaits lol. My hair was down to my waist and my sister struggled to BSL.

Some times different hair have different needs and people don't always know how to care for different types of hair.

Kiadodie

:lol: 1. Every woman is entitled to her own beauty secrets. 2. Whatever she's doing may not even work for you. 3. I wouldn't share my secret either. :look: Maybe if the person asking was bald, but not if you already have hair. :lachen:

@qchelle

Y'all so petty :lachen::lachen::lachen:I came in here for support and to find out what she's using y'all like "damn right she shouldn't share her secret" :lachen:

Kiadodie

My mom took care of both my sister and my hair the same way. lol Pink lotion and blue magic and plaits lol. My hair was down to my waist and my sister struggled to BSL.

Some times different hair have different needs and people don't always know how to care for different types of hair.

Right and in those days we kept it simple, Pink lotion. lol

xu93texas

I didn't even see the pic, but sorry OP, I probably wouldn't say a word either. Those statements above sound petty. What goes around comes around.

Edited: I see the pic now, her hair is gorgeous.

curlicarib

Lovin'' All of Me

This was me and my sister. My sister's hair was classic length when we were growing up. That's right, she used to sit on her hair! Mine never got past WL. Yeah, I grew up salty. :confused: :mad: