My Cousin Has A Hair Growth Secret

happycakes

Ok LHCF detectives. Let's start with these questions.......

1. Can anyone tell if she's relax or natural?

2. Has anyone had any great growth from hair oil? Nu oil, Shima etc.? Must provide pictures.

3. Has anyone had any great growth from vitamins? If so, which ones? Must provide pictures.

4. As a child was this said person's hair a 3C or 4A or what? This helps to determine the strength of her hair. I'm a 4a and my hair is fine and fragile. It can grow long, however as a natural I have to be very gentle with it.

Subscribe

1. Can anyone tell if she's relax or natural? OP - is she natural?

2. Has anyone had any great growth from hair oil? Nu oil, Shima etc.? Must provide pictures.
Oil for the hair would be for retention, right?

3. Has anyone had any great growth from vitamins? If so, which ones? Must provide pictures.
This would vary depending upon the person's diet, etc.

4. As a child was this said person's hair a 3C or 4A or what? This helps to determine the strength of her hair. I'm a 4a and my hair is fine and fragile. It can grow long, however as a natural I have to be very gentle with it.

I agree.

beauti

@Italiano thanks girl! Her hair is gorgeous! And yeah, she's not about to let y'all in on the secret she's too busy like

Kiadodie

1. Can anyone tell if she's relax or natural?

I'll tell you what I do know:

She used to relax not sure if she is now. I don't know what 3C or 4A are lol. Her hair wasn't thick but it wasn't thin either..sort of in the middle.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Ugh. Missed it 50-11 times.

On LHCF I'll tell you all my secrets and I want all of yours because that's just how it is on this side. In real life, I'm petty to the highest honor about my hair secrets. Not too long ago someone asked me how my hair got so thick and I told them I prayed on it. I know they were tight and I've used that line more than once. I've gone so far as to tell people I use canola oil on my hair. I told someone a couple weeks ago I was a unicorn and walked away on the confused face. When people ask what products I use, I just look stuck on stupid.

I admit I'm petty, but when I couldn't get my hair to grow worth a damn, nann cared. Now you want me to be your hair ambassador? And when I waste my breath you tell me "that's too much!" Go pray on it; your hair will still grow.

I'll share my secrets with you @Italiano :drunk:

Kiadodie

On LHCF I'll tell you all my secrets and I want all of yours because that's just how it is on this side. In real life, I'm petty to the highest honor about my hair secrets. Not too long ago someone asked me how my hair got so thick and I told them I prayed on it. I know they were tight and I've used that line more than once. I've gone so far as to tell people I use canola oil on my hair. I told someone a couple weeks ago I was a unicorn and walked away on the confused face. When people ask what products I use, I just look stuck on stupid.

I admit I'm petty, but when I couldn't get my hair to grow worth a damn, nann cared. Now you want me to be your hair ambassador? And when I waste my breath you tell me "that's too much!" Go pray on it; your hair will still grow.

Lmao ok what do you do?

Kiadodie

I drink a lot of MSM, aminos and isopure. I also actually do rub my scalp once a day and never wear my hair out. Oh, and I only drink water and coffee, with water being around 72 ounces a day.

I don't tell anyone that and that's not even deep.
Thank you! Can you PM me the actual MSM powder etc you drink please?

happycakes

OP,

I remember posting this video about this lady who had cancer and was able to grow her hair fast and healthy. I believe she shares some tips in her videos.

I am amazed at how thick her hair became 4 years after surviving cancer.

It's quite amazing.

UPDATE: She has before and after pictures on:

Instagram @teeshairsecret

Facebook
Tanieka Vance Randall

Last edited:

Subscribe

@Italiano ....Is this your cousin?????????

Kiadodie

OP,

I remember posting this video about this lady who had cancer and was able to grow her hair fast and healthy. I believe she shares some tips in her videos.

I am amazed at how thick her hair became 4 years after surviving cancer.

It's quite amazing.

Hmmmm thanks. I will look at it later Ironically Im about to see a close family friend who has cancer