My cousin has been kidnapped in Haiti!

NinasLongAmbition

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE

PRAY FOR MY COUSIN WE JUST GOT NEWS FROM MY COUSIN'S BROTHER THAT MY COUSIN WAS COMING HOME FROM WORK YESTERDAY AND CALLED HIS BROTHER TO LET HIM KNOW HE WAS STUCK IN TRAFFIC, MY COUSIN NEVER RETURNED HOME:sad::sad:. MY COUSIN'S BROTHER KEPT CALLING MY COUSIN'S PHONE WHEN FINALLY A MAN ANSWERED DEMANDING 300,000 (AMERICAN MONEY) IN EXCHANGE FOR MY COUSIN. I AM SICK TO MY STOMACH. I NEED A MIRACLE!!

ETA:MY COUSIN HAS BEEN RELEASED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our God is a MIGHTY GOD, capable of anything!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO PERSONALLY THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND SUPPORT , YOUR PRAYERS HAVE MEANT SO MUCH TO ME AS WELL AS FAMILY.GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!

:bighug::circle:

Last edited:

Keen

There's another member on here who have had a family member kidnapped in Haiti. I hope your cousin is returned safe. I thought the kidnapping thing was getting better.

NaturalEnigma

I am so sorry to hear that. My parents visited Haiti a little while ago and they too were scared of being kidnapped. It happens pretty often over there. I will keep your cousin in my prayers, and may he return home safely.

EmeRaldPrinXess

I'm So Sorry OP, that your cousin & Family are going through this!! :bighug: I can't imagine what your Family must be going through right now. I'll keep your cousin and your Family in my daily prayers :) .....

EMJazzy

Happily retired
OMGoodness!! I hope your cousin is returned to your family safely!! :shocked:

Sent from my DROIDX using DROIDX

FlyyBohemian

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE

PRAY FOR MY COUSIN WE JUST GOT NEWS FROM MY COUSIN'S BROTHER THAT MY COUSIN WAS COMING HOME FROM WORK YESTERDAY AND CALLED HIS BROTHER TO LET HIM KNOW HE WAS STUCK IN TRAFFIC, MY COUSIN NEVER RETURNED HOME:sad::sad:. MY COUSIN'S BROTHER KEPT CALLING MY COUSIN'S PHONE WHEN FINALLY A MAN ANSWERED DEMANDING 300,000 (AMERICAN MONEY) IN EXCHANGE FOR MY COUSIN. I AM SICK TO MY STOMACH. I NEED A MIRACLE!!

O Lord!!! It will be ok sweetie! I'm praying for you! God is in control! Jesus will intercede in this situation!!!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

HauteHippie

My mother and I are praying for your cousin.

If it's any consolation in the meantime, my friend was kidnapped in Haiti. They demanded money, but no one had any. They did hold her (can't remember how long), but in the end they took what she had on her and let her go unscathed.

I'm so sorry your family is going through this.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using T-Mobile G2

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Oh my, what is going on in Haiti with the kidnappings? I'm sorry to hear about your cousin. :nono:

I've just prayed for you and your family, that your cousin is protected from all harm and danger...both seen and unseen. Stay strong in the Lord, lady! Keep praying...

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE

Precious Love, my family and Christian friends are praying with all of our hearts for your cousin's safe return...in Jesus' Name, Amen.

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
Your cousin is my prayers as well as your family lovie. I am here for you in whatever way you need. xoxo