My cousin has been kidnapped in Haiti!

sweetvi

NinasLongAmbition

is he a us citizen or has his visa?

this happened to my cousins neighbors whose daughter was kidnapped a couple of years ago who was five years old. they were held at gunpoint in the middle of the day and their daughter was taken and the ransom was enormous! because the amountwas enourmous they wre able to get the us embassy involved because she was born in the US.

when the kidnappers heard that....they felt the pressure and released unharmed but I was told they still had to pay an undisclosed amount. they had her fir a week. the investigation revealed that it was the MAIDS that were involved! maybe it' s someone that knows him who are involved......have hope and dont give up until you exhausted all areas
UN
US embassy
Haiti Embassy
Girl contact CNN they may give you necessary resources that can be useful

loolalooh

So sorry to hear. My prayers are with you and your family. May the Lord bring your cousin back safe and sound.

Windsy

I'm so sorry to hear that...your cousin and your family are in my prayers.

Please keep us updated.

makeupgirl

You're in my prayers and I pray that God will keep your cousin safe and for his safe return to your family.

MrsMe

Praying for your family! My mom came back because she had a medical emergency but I was afraid of her getting kidnapped the whole time she was there. :nono:

Sent from my PG86100

thaidreams

I'm so sorry for what your family is going through! My prayers are with you all that your cousin is returned quickly and safely!!!

reeko43

I am praying for your cousin's safe return and you/your family's strength during this trying time. I am so sorry that you have to go through this.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
We're still praying for your cousin and your entire family. In Jesus' Name. Amen. :giveheart:

Mark 4:22

For there is nothing hid which shall not be manifested; neither is anything kept secret but that it should come abroad.
In Jesus' Name, Your cousin shall be safely found. Safely found, safe and sound. In Jesus' Name. No longer hid. No longer in danger. Thank you, Lord Jesus... all the glory the honor and the praise is unto you. It is all unto you. Simply all. Amen and Amen.

Father God Your Word is true... "we" put our trust solely in you.

Last edited:

NinasLongAmbition

Thank you ladies for your prayers! This is day 3 and he is still held captive, yesterday my cousin gave the kidnappers his bank information to empty out his bank account but the bank wouldn't give them the money , so his wife had to call the bank to let them know what happened. That's all we heard so far, we are still praying and waiting for my cousin's safe return.

JadeFox

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

I was really praying and hoping that things would get better this year in Haiti. I'm always on edge when I travel there for work b/c kidnappings are a reality. It's such shame b/c it's such a beautiful place with wonderful people.

Angelicus

Please update us, I have been praying for you and your family. I really wish I could give you a hug right now.

Darenia

My Goodness, This is so terrible.

Dear Lord, please overshadow this family at this time and may your arm of protection surround them and their loved one. Return him home safely to their loving arms. In the name of Jesus Amen.

Please, do keep us informed and let us know as soon as he is returned safely.

Kalia1

Please know that you and your family are in my prayers.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Nexus S 4G

nurseN98

Ayiti cherie
I'm really sorry to hear that! I will be praying for your cousin to be let free and unharmed very very soon!

NinasLongAmbition

@ONAMSHN,@ellebelle88,@nurseN98,@Leigh,@magviv,@Kalia1,@Darenia,@Angelicus,@fadaka,@beans4reezy,@Shimmie,@Galadriel,@reeko43,@thaidreams,@MrsS,@makeupgirl,@Windsy,@loolalooh,@F8THINHIM,@sweetvi,@divachyk,@anartist4u2001,@Lucie,@LittleGoldenLamb,@Highly Favored8,@Sashaa08,@foxee,@LiftedUp,@Iwanthealthyhair67,@LoveisYou,@CarmelCupcake,@allmundjoi,@Keen,@Qualitee,@CandiceC,@Thann,*Beauty_Bandit,@Kachi,@Girl626,@pinkchocolatedaisy,@Ijanei,@FlyyBohemian,@EMJazzy,@EtherealEnigma,Trini_Chutney,ella,@laela,@PinkPebbles

MY COUSIN HAS BEEN RELEASED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our God is a MIGHTY GOD, capable of anything!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO PERSONALLY THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND SUPPORT , YOUR PRAYERS HAVE MEANT SO MUCH TO ME AS WELL AS FAMILY.GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!

:bighug::circle: