My cousin has been kidnapped in Haiti!

F8THINHIM

Praise the Lord!!!!! Thank you so much for letting us know that God answered our prayers.
Our Lord is good and His mercy endureth forever!
Amen and Amen!!! :grin::grin::grin:

anartist4u2001

@ONAMSHN,@ellebelle88,@nurseN98,@Leigh,@magviv,@Kalia1,@Darenia,@Angelicus,@fadaka,@beans4reezy,@Shimmie,@Galadriel,@reeko43,@thaidreams,@MrsS,@makeupgirl,@Windsy,@loolalooh,@F8THINHIM,@sweetvi,@divachyk,@anartist4u2001,@Lucie,@LittleGoldenLamb,@Highly Favored8,@Sashaa08,@foxee,@LiftedUp,@Iwanthealthyhair67,@LoveisYou,@CarmelCupcake,@allmundjoi,@Keen,@Qualitee,@CandiceC,@Thann,@*Beauty_Bandit,@Kachi,@Girl626,@pinkchocolatedaisy,@Ijanei,@FlyyBohemian,@EMJazzy,@EtherealEnigma,@Trini_Chutney,@ella,Laela,@PinkPebbles

MY COUSIN HAS BEEN RELEASED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our God is a MIGHTY GOD, capable of anything!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO PERSONALLY THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND SUPPORT , YOUR PRAYERS HAVE MEANT SO MUCH TO ME AS WELL AS FAMILY.GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!

:bighug::circle:

ooooooooooh, that's wonderful!!!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!! i'm so glad your cousin is ok. :yahoo:

thaidreams

PRAISE GOD!!!! Thank you for keeping us up to date on her status and I'm so happy for your entire family that she's been returned safely!!!

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
diadall

Who is the other poster? Are there any updates?

I'm still praying for this family ...

Thanks for sharing.