My DD's hair! Much better now!! Pics!

ricochet

I love the support here at LHCF, you all are so awesome! May God continue to bless each and everyone of you. I am so glad you have someone that will look after DD's hair. Hugs! :)

Mrs.Green

:band2::band:

I am so happy!!! You and your family are beautiful. Thank the lord for the braider. She did an awesome job.

kbnax

Her hair looks really good. I'm glad everything worked out for yall :grin:

BTW--you have a nice looking family

tricie

So glad to hear that you found someone to take care of her hair; when I read your post, I was sick for you and her. Her braids are really cute, and I hope her hair will soon be back to normal.

Your kids are adorable! :)

mscocoface

I am so happy to hear that she is now on the road to recovery with her hair.

The lady sounds incredible and is truly a blessing for you and your daughter.:yep:

Now on to Action Item No 2: Did you check to see if there is storage on base where you can keep your clothes and items you don't want anyone wearing or using?

We want you to have as much peace of mind when you head back to Irag. We need you tight and right so that you come back to us just as you are a strong black women. (Power to the People!):amen:

neonbright

Wonderful, wearing my hair like this for about 2.5 years while we were in Hawaii. With love and tender care, you baby girls hair will be longer than before.:grin::spinning::yep:

Lorraine S

Wow,
Im so glad you found a soulution to this. The braids look so cute on her.
She'll have a head full of beautiful healthy hair in no time.

Lorraine

Coffee

Your post brought a big ol kool-aid smile to my face. I am so happy for your baby-girl and you too. Be blessed and safe when you return to Iraq.

Kawaii1

Glad you found a good braider. This woman sounds like she will take care of your DD's hair very well. I'm sure people tell you this constantly but your DD looks just like you.

lusciouslocks

BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm so happy that they're cornrows instead of individual braids -- even better for letting her hair rest. She looks adorable. So glad it's all working out! Great looking family :yep:.

Nayeli

Looks beautiful. Like all of the other ladies, I'm breathing a sigh of relief. All the best!

Firstborn2

Stop frontin, you know me!
I am so happy that things worked out for you and your family, and your DD's smile is priceless.

AsTheCurlzTurns

I not too long ago, read your thread about what happened to your daughter's hair, and I was so upset and was at a loss for words. That was just all totally wrong.:nono: But now upon seeing her and her braids, she's looking like an authentic poster-child of a what it's like to be a beautiful and happy little girl. She's just beautiful!!!! That braider is such a god-send and sounds very much like a keeper!! Her hair will rebound back in no time. Beautiful family you have there too, be safe and stay blessed!:grin:

LovelyLionessa

I'm happy for you Spiced Tee, it sounds like you have a real professional who will do a great job caring for your daughter's hair. You have a beautiful family. Your daughter's braids suit her regal beauty.

BlkOnyx488

She looks soo happy now. I love the style, I am glad she likes it. Her hair will be back in no time.

I hope you ran your cousin out of town

Blessed_Angel

Wow, you have a beautiful family. Your dd is so pretty, with those gorgeous eyes and skin. And your son looks just like you...lol. He's a cutie.
God bless you all.

mahoganee

I'm glad to hear that you found someone to do your daughter's hair and I think it's awfully nice of her to come to your house to make sure it's done. She looks so cute!