My first lace front wig! Pics inside..

soon2bsl

Hey ladies, so I been wearing half wigs alot as my protective these past 6 months. But since I'm transitioning, I wanted to get a lace front wig and keep all my hair braided underneath. So, I finally got one from my local BSS the other day. I'm loving it! It's such a great way to protect and take care of my hair, and it's so covenient.

Just wanted to share my pics with you lovely ladies!

Attachments

• 078.jpg
    078.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 407
  • 064.jpg
    064.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 403
  • 081.jpg
    081.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 432
Last edited:

zenith

Wow! That is a good one.

My good friend wears one (egyptian hair) and it looks as lovely as yours.

Ann816

Looks great and very natural! :yep:

Ann

Hey ladies, so I been wearing half wigs alot as my protective these past 6 months. But since I'm transitioning, I wanted to get a lace front wig and keep all my hair braided underneath. So, I finally got one from my local BSS the other day. I'm loving it! It's such a great way to protect and take care of my hair, and it's so covenient.

Just wanted to share my pics with you lovely ladies!

soon2bsl

Thanks ladies! That's what I was going for...something that looks natural/realistic. I haven't used heat on my hair in almost 6 months so this is a great way to still achieve that look without any heat.

Mrs.Green

I rarely if ever comment in a wig thread :look: But I must say it looks like it could be your real hair. :yep: Very pretty!!

soon2bsl

This doesn't look like a lacefront at all. Way more natural than i've ever seen.

Wow thanks Nichi! This coming from one of the "weave experts" means alot lol. I was kinda nervous to wear it to work the other day because I had never worn a full wig before, so I didn't want it to look "wiggy."

Last edited:

RavingBeauty

I just posted asking for tips to keep my hair looking good while I transition. I never knew wigs could look so natural. I think I just found my 1st protective style. And you are simply gorgeous. The no makeup pics are always the true test.